Profile for Joanne > Reviews

Content by Joanne

Joanne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Infantastic Baby Sleeping Bag Winter Footmuff Warmer for Stroller Car Seat (Blue)
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Feb. 2015
perfect, makes going out in the cold a pleasure.

First4spares Main Rubber Door Seal for Hotpoint Oven / Cookers
First4spares Main Rubber Door Seal for Hotpoint Oven / Cookers
Offered by First4Spares

1.0 out of 5 stars The company is very good, but the rubber door seal split within a ..., 11 Nov. 2014
The company is very good, but the rubber door seal split within a couple of weeks. I got in touch with the company & they sent another seal out straight away. the second seal broke as soon as it was put on the over. very disappointed with the seals, they both split on the corners.

Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer
Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 18 Aug. 2014
This was just what I was looking for, holds quite a few toys therefore I don't have to bathe with toys floating by.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars want another one!!, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought this as a present, once it arrived (two days earlier than expected) I opened the box & loved it, it was even better than the picture online. The only problem I have is that it is quiet small, I have small wrist's so its fine for me.

Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss and Detox Book
Green Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss and Detox Book

5.0 out of 5 stars very healthy, 9 July 2014
I have only tried a couple of the smoothies from this book.one which I have for breakfast which is a good wake me up & keeps me going until lunch, feel so much better after drinking it. Would highly recommend getting this

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Kids got me on to candy crush & I am on it more than them. I love it & can't put it down.

Guess The Emoji
Guess The Emoji

4.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Guess The Emoji (App)
once you start this game you only put it down when you get stuck, annoying to have to wait for help as you cant move on.

Catchphrase Classic
Catchphrase Classic

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Catchphrase Classic (App)
this game does not give you enough time to touch out the answers when there are three or more words, plus it mixers the words up when you try again. very frustrating.

Join 4 Dots
Join 4 Dots

3.0 out of 5 stars fun for the children, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Join 4 Dots (App)
way too easy for myself, but its a good problem solver for my children, they seem to enjoy it but only for a short length of time.

Official Disney Educational Alphabet 95cm x 133cm Playmats Rug - Winnie The Pooh ABC Red
Offered by Lancashire Textiles

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 15 April 2014
This is not the best quality rug, for the babies bed room therefore he wont be fussy. nice & bright.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3