Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

My Bread: The Revolutionary No-Work, No-Knead Method
My Bread: The Revolutionary No-Work, No-Knead Method
by Jim Lahey

4.0 out of 5 stars ... using the methods in the book which have tasted good. I think that the claim that it is ..., 2 July 2014
I have made bread using the methods in the book which have tasted good. I think that the claim that it is quicker and less work is overstated.

Proxima Direct® 200 LED 23M Multi Coloured Solar Powered Fairy Light Waterproof -- Garden Outdoor Christmas Lights, Ship by 1st class delivery
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Shining Brightly, 15 Dec 2013
These are great draped over our Lemon tree and the Spanish sunshine means they stay on from dawn to dusk.

Daforto Stevia Tablets Refill Package, 2000 Tablets
Daforto Stevia Tablets Refill Package, 2000 Tablets
Offered by steviatrade

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible taste, 15 Sep 2013
These sweeteners have a horrible after taste, so much so that I have already thrown them away. The seller should make it clear that they do have this taste. A total waste of money

The Magic In The Receiver
The Magic In The Receiver

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed up, 27 Nov 2012
Every chapter was from a different period in time, difficult to make the connection and there is no continuity. Very
disappointing

Sunset in Andalusia
Sunset in Andalusia

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunset in Andalusia, 16 Aug 2012
What an adventure! I can relate to a lot of the pitfalls and good times of packing up and moving to Andalucia - we did ourselves seven years ago. A good read and amusing.

A Bull on the Beach: Enjoying the good life in Mallorca
A Bull on the Beach: Enjoying the good life in Mallorca

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bull on the Beach: Enjoying the good life in Mallorca, 16 Aug 2012
A great read - as always, I think this is the fourth and fifth book in the series. Anna Nichols tells of her, her family and friends lives in Soller, Majorca. It is funny and entertaining and I can't wait for the next installment.