Profile for abeamazon2 > Reviews

School Driving 3D
School Driving 3D
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: School Driving 3D (App)
a bit difficult to handle

The Truth About Pretty Girls (Short Story)
The Truth About Pretty Girls (Short Story)
Price: 0.98

4.0 out of 5 stars The truth, 21 Jun 2014
Pulp yet great reading identify with selfish Jude this is a bit of me and probably a bit of you and a bit of everyone.

Gangstar Rio: City of Saints (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Rio Gangster, 21 Jun 2014
Beautiful Rio and its a lot of fun gaming here as all the world is focused here
for the World Cup..My fingers are crossed....again i love the game but could I give more

Free Roam 3D: Undercover
Free Roam 3D: Undercover
Price: 1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Free Roam, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Free Roam 3D: Undercover (App)
Very much ..I enjoy it but there's is more fun in store so I hope I'm in for a lot more..... fun ahead...........

Destiny's Child: Live In Atlanta [Blu-ray] [2007]
Destiny's Child: Live In Atlanta [Blu-ray] [2007]
Dvd ~ Aisha Jamila Francis
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Destiny, 22 May 2014
Exciting...tantalising...professional act....Best act and fabulous music....I can't wait to hear more from where this came from.....Sad that the girls have split up and all that....

SEPHER YETZIRAH OR THE BOOK OF CREATION : Understanding the Gra Tree and Kabbalah
Price: 2.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 May 2014
This is where it began Jew or christian...you certainly need this one for the record.I've been through it twice in the past month and i enjoyed the spend our of this rare book on the creation and jewish/christian treatise.

The Kybalion
The Kybalion
Price: 0.38

3.0 out of 5 stars The Kyballion, 22 May 2014
This review is from: The Kybalion (Kindle Edition)
Interesting if you are into mystical stuff and want to know more ...it has certainly broadened my horizon but its a bit too lofty to recall the gist so if like I said you like mystical stuff you may go ahead and read it and as for now I'm going to give it a 9 out of 10

The Sims Medieval - Limited Edition (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims Medieval - Limited Edition (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by Kunoyo
Price: 18.89

3.0 out of 5 stars As things are, 27 Oct 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Its over whelming yet it does transport all nonsense out of context to a virtually different place in time with all the little wondering fantasies
fleeting through and certainly beyond the show of a doubt right within the gaming program Simms medieval.
Isn't it wonderful?
Now all I can declare is, give it a try!

Eric Clapton -Slowhand (Book + 4dvd) [2011]
Eric Clapton -Slowhand (Book + 4dvd) [2011]
Dvd ~ Eric Clapton
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Eric Clapton the slow hand of Rock, 11 May 2011
This is a wonderful compilation of a guitar genius ...playing his music with a touch of retrospective class.

Documenting his style and personality in video....That is rare footage of clips from his career that any specialist

or die hard rock fan /collector should not go without.

Sharing it with the world....Isn't it nice to know?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2011 10:50 PM BST

Music Is My World
Music Is My World
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Listening do, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Music Is My World (Audio CD)
I've been onto James Last since my youth almost 40 years ago when I came across his beach party album which was a real thrill partytrill to have everybody chorusing along to his music and applauds....this is very much the same our beloved Prince & princess William swore their matrimonial vows in my little neck of the woods I had no other party time thriller than this new release from James Last.....what pump or what a Lovely party sing alone as i could think of all Stag night fun or maybe Hen ....anyway it was just there!