Profile for Dickens > Reviews

Sun-In Hair Lightener Lemon 140 ml
Sun-In Hair Lightener Lemon 140 ml
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I found it!, 30 May 2015
I have been using Sun In for 36 years (!) ...and was dismayed to find I could no longer get it in the UK. I have tried this one and it works pretty mcuh the same as the UK version, and, it smells better! For those reviewers who didn't find it made much difference - I apply three lots at a time to my roots and dry with a hairdryer after each application. I then wash it out of my hair and apply lots of conditioner. My hair has always remained in pretty good condition, even after all these years!

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple New iPad and iPad 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Very robust, 21 Jan. 2015
Withstands being dropped on the floor by my son with learning difficulties. Best case I've come across.

2 X Cheese Grater With Storage Container and Lid
2 X Cheese Grater With Storage Container and Lid
Offered by Sky Lanterns Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
Wouldn't be without one - great product - best grater ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Sept. 2014
I find this case really good. Nice quality, does the job.

In Car Charger - Samsung S5620 Monte, Galaxy S3, SIII Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy HD, i9000, Wave, Ace, Galaxy Y, Galaxy Nexus
Offered by U-POP

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Sept. 2014
So far so good. Does the job and doesn't feel cheap.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 0.9 m / 3 Feet Supports Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 4 Sept. 2014
Much better quality than the cheap looking ones. Recommend it.

SCART +HDMI to HDMI converter :convert 480I(NTSC)/576I(PAL) format signal to 720P/1080P HDMI signal output, Easily connect with the DVD, set-top box, HD player, Game Console (PS2 PS3 PSP,WII,XBOX360 etc)
Offered by Mulitou-EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Sept. 2014
Spent hours trying to work out what I needed to connect an old DVD player to a new TV which had a dodgy connection for converting to Scart. This converter is absolutely brilliant for converting from a SCART socket on the DVD player to an HDMI on the TV, solved my proble, made me happy. I also used an Amazon HDMI cable as it looked better quality than some cheap others - and it was.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 23 Mar. 2014
Battery discharges in less than a day. Have let it fully discharge several times but has made no difference. Worse than the battery i was replacing. Do not recommend.

Case Logic Polyester Briefcase for 17.3 inch Laptop and Tablets - Black
Case Logic Polyester Briefcase for 17.3 inch Laptop and Tablets - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does the job well, 23 Dec. 2013
I bought this case for a communication device which, unlike a laptop, does not have a fold-down screen and the screen is therefore exposed and in need of greater protection. This bag really does the trick with some extra padding on the side where the pocket it which protects the screen really well. It is a lightweight but quality bag, very compact and easy to carry. After trying several others, I would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 27 Nov. 2013
I have spent YEARS trying to find a mascara which does not smudge under my eyes. I was beginning to think it must just be me until I discovered this mascara. It goes on easily, stays on but is really easy to get off. I love it. Thank you Clinique!

Page: 1 | 2