Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Profile for Mr. Ian D. Cooper > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ian D. Cooper

Mr. Ian D. Cooper "iandcooper" (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Battery for Logitech G930 Gaming Headset MX Revolution 533-000018 3.7V 600mAh
Battery for Logitech G930 Gaming Headset MX Revolution 533-000018 3.7V 600mAh
Offered by Power & Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, 4 April 2016
Generic where the old one was Logitech - however it works perfectly. Plenty of videos on Youtube on how to replace it in the headset!

Bosch Edging Shear Blade for Bosch Isio
Bosch Edging Shear Blade for Bosch Isio

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Bosch part, 4 July 2015
Genuine replacement - maybe I will treat this one a little more carefully than the original.

WoodLuv 4-Tier Natural Bamboo Wooden Shoe Rack Shelf Holder Storage Organizer
WoodLuv 4-Tier Natural Bamboo Wooden Shoe Rack Shelf Holder Storage Organizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Most practical design, 4 July 2015
Easily self-assembled - you end up with a sturdy rack with plenty of space for the average family. I particularly liked the top grab handles making it easy to move the whole thing for vacuuming. The asymmetric design permits the storage of boots/wellies - always a problem in our house. I thoroughly recommend this rack - we no longer suffer a pile of footwear dumped just inside our back door!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2015 7:33 PM GMT

LUXURY WATER PROOF TERRY TOWELLING MATTRESS PROTECTOR SINGLE SIZE 90cms x 190cms
Offered by ShellmarkTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 4 July 2015
Very high quality product. Fits the mattress amply. Couldn't have wished for better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat "box of tricks" - Apple have put a lot of thought into this., 9 Nov. 2014
Purchased this for two functions - to display images stored in iCloud and the ability to send incoming Facetime (Apple's Skype), to the TV from my iPhone. The latter because it avoids us all crowding around the iPhone screen to see the other person. I prop the iPhone in front of TV so we can be seen, and we see the incoming images on the TV. Perfect solution.

There are a lot of other "Apps" available, but most of them require subscriptions, with the exception of YoutTube.

Urban Country San Moritz Small Flap Over Bag - Black UC012001BLACK
Urban Country San Moritz Small Flap Over Bag - Black UC012001BLACK

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but I wont be buying another., 8 Nov. 2014
Purchased for my wife (she is anti leather) and this is one of the few non-leather handbags available. It is well made and durable - whether it will last as long as real leather remains to be seen - I suspect not. The flap over is held by magnetic studs, and it is not easy to align them, especially if there is a slightly bulky item in the bag my wife struggles to do it up.

Anvil Men's Basic Cotton V-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White, Size 44 (Brand Size: X-Large)
Offered by ETHIC-STAR Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Does it for me, 29 Aug. 2014
I dislike clinging clothes - so this was delight. Plenty of material, nicely put together. I will be back for more.

Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset for PC
Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset for PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 23 Jun. 2014
Had these up and running within 2 mins - they are comfortable and block out 90% of external noise. My only criticism is the lack of ventilation - but its only a problem on hot days.

A great feature is the boom microphone - when raised a tiny red LED lights up on the tip indicating that the microphone is OFF. This enables me to converse with others in the house without broadcasting it - or go to the bathroom without sharing the experience!

Ivory Cream A4 Coloured Craft Card 210gsm x 50 Sheets
Ivory Cream A4 Coloured Craft Card 210gsm x 50 Sheets
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer friendly, 23 Jun. 2014
Always a concern due to the stiffness of the card, but these have presented no problem. The quality is excellent too!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Jun. 2014
For the price I was expecting something better than this. Made in Bangladesh, it is not much better than you could purchase from Primark at a quarter of the price.

Too much effort to return it, so straight into a charity bag. Some you win, some you lose - this is one that just I put it down to experience.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4