Profile for Naan88 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them until..., 9 Feb 2013
... my friend sat on them! They are a good pair of cans but the cheap finish is not bound to last. The plastic is easy to break, and even if you are really careful you never know. Still for 15 pounds it's an awesome purchase that I would recommend anybody!

Does You Inspire You
Does You Inspire You
Offered by skyvo-direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Does You Inspire You (Audio CD)
Nothing compared to their second album, "Something". There are a few good songs and my opinion improved after a few listens, but still it's not one of my favourites. The songs are just not interesting. They are nicely produced but if you don't have a good song to work on, no matter how much you work on it, it will never be really good.

RHA SA950i On Ear Portable Headphones with Remote Titanium Speakers
RHA SA950i On Ear Portable Headphones with Remote Titanium Speakers
Offered by Yachew LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of cans, 9 Feb 2013
At the beginning they felt a bit strange on my ears (especially the left one, don't know why!) as I was used to bigger and more loose cans. But as soon as you get used to it, they are perfect.

Abbey Road
Abbey Road

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars album, 1 star product!, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Abbey Road (Audio CD)
It looks like I can't just play it on my laptop? it works fine in a stereo, but not if I try to run it on my laptop. Will try again but I am really disappointed.

Zoom H2n Portable Recorded with SD Card 2 GB Black
Zoom H2n Portable Recorded with SD Card 2 GB Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have, 9 Feb 2013
It changed my way of approaching songwriting. I had an old tape recorder but this is just so easy to use, and the quality is absolutely stunning. Really, don't look any further, this is all you need. You can record in a 4 channel mode on in 2 channel for less demanding recordings. Rich variety of options and easy instructions. Go for it!

Zoom H2 Silicon Jacket
Zoom H2 Silicon Jacket

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 9 Feb 2013
It makes using the Zoom absolutely impossible. Just don't drop your Zoom and you will be fine. I chucked it in the bin after 5 minutes.

Cat's Cradle (Penguin Modern Classics)
Cat's Cradle (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Kurt Vonnegut

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 9 Feb 2013
Reminds me of Bob Dylan's lyrics, Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove, so much meaning behind such a tiny book. I can't believe I've read just now that I'm 24

KORG MICROKORG XLPLUS BK Synthesizers Digital
KORG MICROKORG XLPLUS BK Synthesizers Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Feb 2013
It has many features and when used with the Editor allows you to have an endless bank of sounds. Live or in the studio, is a must have for people who want to produce electronic, dreamy catchy songs. Good for ambient too, I'd say. The black finish is just stunning, in my opinion :)

Time Machine, The/Invisible Man, the (Signet Classics (Paperback))
Time Machine, The/Invisible Man, the (Signet Classics (Paperback))
by H. G. Wells
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books!, 9 Feb 2013
I bought it used, but the book was in a very good condition. I had never read something from Wells before, but I have to say I loved him, The Time Machine was my favourite one. Don't believe people who tell you that science fiction is a useless kind of literature. It's just great, and I'm not even an expert in the field

Grafters Strong 140cm Pair of Boot / Shoe Laces - Brown / Yellow
Grafters Strong 140cm Pair of Boot / Shoe Laces - Brown / Yellow
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 9 Feb 2013
The yellow might be a bit too bright, but I guess a bit of usage will wash the color down

Page: 1 | 2