Profile for J. Gonzalez > Reviews

Food Styling: The Art of Preparing Food for the Camera
Food Styling: The Art of Preparing Food for the Camera
by Delores Custer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stylish Indeed!, 24 Oct. 2010
As soon as I received this book I new that it was going to be good, it's so beautifully presented, there is so much information and I have definately learnt quite a bit, it's a really nice book to own.

Mezzogiorno  Sicily: Palermo, Palermo.... [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Mezzogiorno Sicily: Palermo, Palermo.... [DVD] [2012] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Flying Monk Films

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money!!!, 17 May 2010
I have never seen a video quite like this, where do I start, firstly it promises 51 minutes, I got only 40! it says that it starts with Palermo, you would think that there would be a fairly good review on the major city of Sicily, but no, flash pictures with music for the first 5 minutes. It promises to end with Taormina, maybe the production team could not find this town and decided it was best to go back to the airport to catch their flights! The quality is... well I believe I can do better! The most logical thing would be to film tourist destinations in Summer not Winter! They filmed a town called Erice, one of my favourite towns that I visit frequently, when it's completely covered in fog, Erici in Summer is a beautiful town with a fair amount of visitors but still keeping that village atmosphere which is so calming and perfect, they say that when you throw money into the fountain of Trevi you will return to Rome, I say when you step foot in Erica you will also return, this video does not do it justice, in fact this video does not do Sicily any justice at all, I can't believe it's on sale, don't waste your money, not only is it a poor account of Sicily, it's poorly made with noise in the background and picture control is Zero a real amateur video, one that I just don't know how Amazon let through it's quality control!!!! Trust me don't buy this you will be wasting your money, I did.