Profile for Reece251 > Reviews

Content by Reece251

Reece251 (United Kingdom)

Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset (for PC and PS4)
Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset (for PC and PS4)
Offered by GOLDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars £50 well spent :), 12 Feb. 2015
Received this item today, works great. The sound quality of the headset is really good, the mic quality is really good and the surround sound is awesome.

CD/DVD Lens/Laser Cleaner with Cleaning Fluid - High Quality / For Game Consoles / PS3 / xBox / Stereo / PC / Wii
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works great, would buy again., 23 Dec. 2014
I bought this product for my Xbox 360 as it was taking forever to read discs. After using this product, my Xbox 360 is now reading my discs on the first attempt. I recommend this product to all future buyers.

PDP Afterglow Wired Controller - Green (Xbox 360)
PDP Afterglow Wired Controller - Green (Xbox 360)
Offered by Base

1.0 out of 5 stars Controller is a fire hazard, 10 Nov. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought one of these controllers from eBay last year, just thrown it in the bin because the wire caught fire. The controller is a fire hazard, you are better off saving a few pounds more and getting an official Microsoft controller.

3.5mm stereo jack to 2 RCA Phono Sockets length 20cm
3.5mm stereo jack to 2 RCA Phono Sockets length 20cm
Offered by EF-Cloud.

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertisement, totally different product than the one advertised., 30 May 2013
I ordered one of these so that I could use my Turtle Beach Xbox headset on my PC, but what I recieved was a splitter for ear phones. Instead of the RCA adapter that is advertised. Will never buy anything from this seller again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laser - Good price, 19 May 2013
I was expecting to be disappointed by this, but it doesn't use a a lot of battery power and it stays bright for a long time.

Jazooli Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch Flashlight Light - Red
Jazooli Super Bright 9 LED Mini Torch Flashlight Light - Red
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Great torch - Great price, 19 May 2013
I think this is a great little gadget to have, it is so bright it lights the whole room up, well worth the price.

VIBOX Ultra 11 - 3.9GHz Quad Core, Home, Office, Family, Gaming PC, Multimedia, Desktop PC, Computer with Windows 8.1 and Neon LED Internal Lighting Kit (New 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) AMD A8 5600K Fast Quad Core APU Processor, Powerful Radeon HD7560D Integrated Graphics Chip, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB 1600MHz RAM)
Offered by Vibox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, great price., 18 Mar. 2013
I am very happy with this product, it works as it should, And it was delivered fast too. I would consider buying from you again in future.

I do have one negative thing to say though, the front earphone jack doesn't work properly and it made my screen colours go wierd, It was quickly fixed by unplugging the earphones.

Also if you are thinking of buying this, go ahead, It is a great product for its price and it is totally worth it :)