Profile for Pinkpercy > Reviews

Content by Pinkpercy

Pinkpercy

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

1.0 out of 5 stars It won't work!, 4 Oct 2014
Looked the business but could I get it to work? NO! Nor could anyone else the only thing I could get out of it was dhcp error and various versions of "trying. Yo connect " connecting is taking too long". I have five other devices working perfectly well on my hub and the problem is not there, I've had it thoroughly checked. Seems that I'm not the only person to have had this problem either. Sorry Amazon help line nice as your helpers are they were no help either! Returned for refund once bitten etc and caveat emptor Can't recommend sorry.

Laura Biagiotti Roma Eau de Toilette for Men 125 ml
Laura Biagiotti Roma Eau de Toilette for Men 125 ml
Offered by Beautycart

5.0 out of 5 stars Roma is good, 13 Aug 2014
Excellent service and price from clickfragrance!

Issey Miyake A Scent By Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 150ml
Issey Miyake A Scent By Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Better!, 6 Aug 2014
As described, delivered on time,well packed good price!

Rotary Men's Automatic Watch with Yellow Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap GS02519/09
Offered by WatchMad

5.0 out of 5 stars My own bling!, 27 May 2014
Been fascinated by skeleton watches since childhood so I've waited along time for my own! studied other reviews beforeI decided on my purchase and I am very happy! I fail to understand those reviewers with various complaints, can they not read or follow simple instructions? I am very happy thus far, my watch looks good,keeps time and keeps my grandchildren amused. I'm glad I ignored the detractors!

Tommy Cooper - The Very Best Of and The Missing Pieces [2 DVD]
Tommy Cooper - The Very Best Of and The Missing Pieces [2 DVD]
Dvd ~ Tommy Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh!, 19 Aug 2013
Tommy Cooper is one of the funniest men that ever lived if you want to laugh until your sides ache get this!

Brahms: Piano Quartet In G Minor, Op. 25, Variations And Fugue On A Theme By Handel, Op. 24

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but!, 19 Aug 2013
I had a recording of this piece many years ago on cassette tape on the Classics For Pleasure Label, I cant remember who by! Unfortunately after many thousands of miles motoring I shredded it. I've been looking to replace it for 20 years or more. Whilst this performance is competent it lacks the joi de vivre of my old tape so I'm still looking, can anybody out there help? pinkpercy@me.com Please someone!

Four Last Songs
Four Last Songs
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiri, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Four Last Songs (Audio CD)
I bought this recording just after it had been issued. I can't find it! I am mortified I can't live without it! I have heard all the others and nothing compares, just absolutely sublime singing I am always moved to tears by Biem Schlafengehen it will see me out, it will be sung over my remains! What a way to go! Nevertheless I intend to weep with it for a while yet!

The Plank [DVD]
The Plank [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric Sykes

5.0 out of 5 stars The plank. Sykes and Cooper, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Plank [DVD] (DVD)
This's is just the zaniest and funniest thing.i have ever seen. My grandchildren love it too! I. Wish you could hear them laugh.

Kampa Rally Monsoon Poles
Kampa Rally Monsoon Poles
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose?, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Kampa Rally Monsoon Poles (Misc.)
When I purchased my Kampa awning I expected it to be supplied with all the poles required to enable it to be erected without the roof sagging and holding pools of rainwater.
The need to purchase them as an add on is out rageous they work well but why are they not part of the awning as supplied by Kampa?
Stitch up ?
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2013 11:05 PM GMT