Profile for Kimberly 121 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Best Of Rick Astley
The Best Of Rick Astley

5.0 out of 5 stars good memories, 18 July 2015
This review is from: The Best Of Rick Astley (Audio CD)
Recently seen Rick Astley at butlins and when he stepped out on stage it was like going back to my late teens bought loads of good memories. Listening to this CD did the same. Absolutely Fab !!!!

Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars worth a read, 3 July 2015
I loved all 3 books of the fifty shades series. I thought the Grey book would be unnecessary but was pleasantly surprised loved the insight into Christian life. Hope Ms James is planning Christian POV for darker and freed as well..

Pacer Pedometer & Weight Loss Coach
Pacer Pedometer & Weight Loss Coach

1.0 out of 5 stars hot phone !!!, 13 April 2015
I never got to use the app as when I opened the app my phone got extremely warm. Once I closed the app my phone cooled back down very strange !!!!

Fun Shack Hi De Hi Peggy Cleaner Costume - X-LARGE
Fun Shack Hi De Hi Peggy Cleaner Costume - X-LARGE
Offered by Party Showroom

1.0 out of 5 stars size what ?????, 29 Mar. 2015
Ordered a size 20 -22 it was more like a size 16 when it came absolutely way off. Would have been ideal if sizing was correct. It also arrived within 2days of ordering but unfortunately has to be returned.

One Night: Unveiled (One Night series Book 3)
One Night: Unveiled (One Night series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad !!!, 14 Feb. 2015
After waiting impatiently for this book really sad now the trilogy is over. Loved loved loved this trilogy highly recommend. Please hurry with the next one Ms Malpas.

Whitney Houston: The Ultimate Collection
Whitney Houston: The Ultimate Collection

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF !!!!!!!, 9 Jan. 2015
I ordered this album on CD for the car. I then got a e mail to say that order had been cancelled and I would get refunded which I did. Now I have been charged £4·99 for a mp3 version which I didn't order which I can download to my kindle even though this was free when I ordered the CD which was only £3. What a rip off been trying to e mail someone but not sure who I am supposed to contact very disappointed.

Amazon Fire Phone, 32 GB (O2)
Amazon Fire Phone, 32 GB (O2)

4.0 out of 5 stars FAB!!!, 4 Jan. 2015
I have only had my fire phone for a few weeks so still learning about it that's why only 4 stars. I really like the phone so far I love that I get all my kindle benefits on my phone. The camera is great and easy to use. My only con for this phone is there is no instruction book, it does have a May day button to ask for help but personally I would have preferred even a little booklet. Other than that I think the phone is fab.

Justified (Novella
Justified (Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it., 3 Jan. 2015
Love all this author's book I am a big fan, this book did not disappoint cant wait for her next book.

The Darkness Within Him (Untwisted Series Book 1)
The Darkness Within Him (Untwisted Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 27 Dec. 2014
Enjoyed this book and will definitely get the next one in the series. This is my first book by this author but it won't be my last.

Hardwired (The Hacker Series, Book 1)
Hardwired (The Hacker Series, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 16 Dec. 2014
Not sure bout this book I found it just okay. Blake is not alpha enough for me I need him to be more demanding. Unsure whether I will bother with the next book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5