Profile for nuno1430 > Reviews

Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - White
Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - White
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what I was looking for., 22 Sept. 2013
This really helps my laptop to cool down as I use it for a long time. The delivery was nearly two weeks after ordering which I thought was a long time but it came two days before the estimated date. The fan really blows air and is quite noisy but overall I'm really happy.

DNA
DNA

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay., 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: DNA (MP3 Download)
When I heard this song for the first time I thought it was awesome but it turns out to be quite annoying now.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing song., 22 Sept. 2013
What an amazing song. This song is always on replay on my phone. Also, this album is so amazing too.

Suit & Tie featuring JAY Z
Suit & Tie featuring JAY Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Song, 22 Sept. 2013
Wow, what an amazing song and album. I think this is going to be Justin Timberlake year. Amazing way to come back to music.

Mirrors
Mirrors

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Song., 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mirrors (MP3 Download)

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro 6400mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., 3 Mar. 2013
I was very impressed with this product. I love the design. The battery lasts for very long. I use it everyday to charge my HTC One X and I only need to charge Anker twice a week. The only thing I disliked about this product was the USB wire as it started to twist inside and it doesn't charge the phone properly, so now I use my HTC USB wire with Anker Astro. I recommend to anyone who's mobile phone or any other device runs out of charge very quickly. I find the LED flashlight very helpful as I use it very often. I also found this product very affordable.

Overall, I'm very happy.

HTC One X Black Gel Silicone Case Cover + Screen Protector & Protective Sock By Kolay®

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 20 Nov. 2012
I'm very happy with this purchase. The only problem I had was with the delivery which took about an extra 3-5 days to come. Apparently, the package got lost on the way by Royal Mail but I got in touch with the seller and he/she told me that they would send another package. When I opened the package I found two cases 1 black (the one I ordered) and 1 red. I think the red cover was a extra to say sorry for the delay. Both covers fit very well. Although, I order the black case I prefer the red case because my HTC is white and you can see the HTC and Beats Audio logo through the cover which is very nice. It was worth the price!! Overall, I'm very happy!!!