Profile for Birgitta Rolston > Reviews

Content by Birgitta Rolston

Birgitta Rolston (New Zealand)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
MENS SOFT BLACK SMOOTH LEATHER CREDIT CARD WALLET WITH ZIP COIN POCKET & ID WINDOW
Offered by WALLETS KING

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality soft leather, 30 July 2015
Bought this as a pressie for my father. He loves it!! Good quality soft leather, plenty of credit card slots. Extra bonus is an extra separate zipped section for coins. Great wallet...great quality...great value for the price!!

Pearl 21ST Birthday Bracelet-IVORY-9" (23cm)-Large-Girl-Women-Swarovski Pearl-Birthday-Charm-Gift
Offered by AyeDo

5.0 out of 5 stars A great 21st birthday present for a favourite niece!, 23 April 2015
Lovely present for my 21 year old birthday niece. She loved it!! Well packed and arrived in plenty of time after ordering. A great buy!! Recommended!

When Bad Things Happen to Good People (Pan Self-discovery Series)
When Bad Things Happen to Good People (Pan Self-discovery Series)
by Harold S Kushner

5.0 out of 5 stars and loved it. Beautifully written and thought provoking, 7 Dec. 2014
I purchased this book for a dear friend who was still struggling with the loss of one of her relations. I myself had read it years ago, and loved it. Beautifully written and thought provoking.... this book will make you look at Grief and Loss through different eyes. I have now bought it for two people who have lost loved ones, and it has become a tradition for me to send it to people that I love who are looking for solace. A beautiful, special little book.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars attractive lounger chair and is comfortable to lie in, 7 Dec. 2014
I purchased this for my mother to use in Summer. It is a well made, attractive lounger chair and is comfortable to lie in. A good solid product and well worth the money I paid for it.

Good Food: Slow Cooker Favourites: Triple-tested Recipes (Good Food 101)
Good Food: Slow Cooker Favourites: Triple-tested Recipes (Good Food 101)
by Sarah Cook

4.0 out of 5 stars It seems to be a good book and she is enjoying using it, 7 Dec. 2014
I purchased this for my elderly mother who has recently bought her first slow cooker. It seems to be a good book and she is enjoying using it. One slight criticism though is that she has mentioned that many of the recipes included inside use a large number of ingredients so it is not as easy to make the food as she hoped it would be, as a newcomer to slow cooking.

Konstsmide Candlesticks 7 Bulb Welcome Light with In Line Switch - Oak Stain and Clear
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great buy!, 7 Dec. 2014
What a great buy!! I purchased this on line all the way over in New Zealand in early December as my last electric candle set had broken. I thought I would miss out on most of the Christmas month, but they arrived incredibly quickly...well packed and boxed and in mint condition. For the amazing price of less than ten pounds, I was delighted with the look and quality of this product. It lights up my kitchen window really well at night and is something of a novelty over here Down Under so has been quite a talking point! I would highly recommend this ...a lovely candle stick and well worth the money!

Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie for all Tom Hanks Fans!, 16 July 2014
Great movie!! Fabulous acting from The Master himself Tom Hanks....spell binding true story that will keep you on the edge of your seats! Good quality DVD, well packed and arrived to my father in the UK well within time limit! Highly recommended!

How To Be A Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking (Nigella Collection)
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking Bliss Nigella Style!, 16 July 2014
Another winner from the fabulous Nigella!! A great book filled with mouth watering and simple baking ideas...only real crit would be that I would have liked a few more photos of the baking processes and finished products!! I am gradually collecting all of Nigella's books and this is another one to add to my collection. Did not disappoint! Highly recommended from an avid New Zealand Nigella fan!! Bon Appetit!

Doctor Zhivago [1965] [DVD]
Doctor Zhivago [1965] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Omar Sharif
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic!!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Doctor Zhivago [1965] [DVD] (DVD)
I sent this to my mother as a birthday present. She loves this film! A wonderful Classic movie! Good quality recording on the DVD. A lovely gift for any movie buff!!

Casablanca [1942] [DVD]
Casablanca [1942] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Humphrey Bogart
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful classic movie!!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Casablanca [1942] [DVD] (DVD)
I sent this to my mother as a Get Well Soon present as I live overseas!! She loved it! A great classic movie and very good quality DVD recording. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5