Profile for Y. Andrusevich > Reviews

Content by Y. Andrusevich

Y. Andrusevich (Belarus)

Dirty Fingers, PARTY my crib 2am, Bring a Bottle, Baby Unisex Boy Girl Bodysuit, 12-18m, Red
Offered by Leisurewear Online Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's super cute, 13 April 2014
We are wearing this size at 7 months, bought a larger size after reading the reviews. It's still a bit large, but will be a perfect fit when we're 8 months, so I guess you should go at least one size up just in case.

Classic Fairytales
Classic Fairytales
by Scott Gustafson

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a must have for anyone, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Classic Fairytales (Hardcover)
Scott Gustafson did an excellent job, you will be stuck for minutes just admiring the illustrations. The fairy tales are long and beautifully written. The book looks like it's gonna be in the family for a good half a century, its size is another great merit, it's just huge! This was my first S. Gustafson book. It's so worth the money, I'd easily pay three times as much.

The Please and Thank You Book (Little Golden Book)
The Please and Thank You Book (Little Golden Book)
by Barbara Shook Hazen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great verses, 13 April 2014
Great little verses, love every word of them, makes me smile every time we read, especially about Wanda the Warthog, Riky Racoon and bears that always share :)

The Gruffalo's Child Sound Book
The Gruffalo's Child Sound Book
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the Gruffalo, what else do you need to say?, 13 April 2014
This gruffalo book is awesome no doubt. You can read and add the sounds where appropriate and just for fun, the rhyme is excellent as well. SInce we are raising a bilingual child and there is no such book in Russian (with sounds), I just printed russian text on self-stickign transparent film and added russian lines under each english line, so now we have it in two languages with those sounds :

Little Children's Music Book (Usborne Noisy Books)
Little Children's Music Book (Usborne Noisy Books)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Our music book favorite, 13 April 2014
My husband and I loved this book from the get go, our little son seems to enjoy it too (too small to fully appreciate it, but we are looking forward to having a blast every time). There is a story, there are beautiful sounds, sometimes we just press the instrument and enjoy it ourselves. The sounds are amazing, I only wish there'd be a dozen more :)

What's That Noise, Little Mouse? (Very Noisy Picture Books)
What's That Noise, Little Mouse? (Very Noisy Picture Books)
by Stephanie Stansbie

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 13 April 2014
The book is nice and the sounds are realistic, it's just that sometimes you have to press real hard to elicit the sound (even for an adult). The idea of flat pages and having tio press spots on them is a room saver, but liek I said, have to be very specific wehre you press and how hard.

In the Night Garden: Wiggle and Giggle Finger Puppet Book (Ladybird Finger Puppet Book)

1.0 out of 5 stars My least favorite book so far, 13 April 2014
The book is absolutely not what I was expecting. Granted, it's created by people that came up with Teletubbies, but still... There isn't much to look forward to in this book - you put your finger inside and all you can do with Iggle Piggle is nod, that's pretty much it. His body position does not change, so you are stuck in all those situations just nodding the stupid head. In addition, mine was attached funny, so as much as I try to keep IP's head straight, it has quite a noticeable tilt that makes any movement that much harder. The qulaity of the pages is good, but that's all I enjoyed about it.