Profile for Gordon Clarkson > Reviews

Cretney and Probert's Family Law
Cretney and Probert's Family Law
by Rebecca Probert

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 17 May 2015
I think it's a very nice book as it breaks down tedious concepts into comprehensible bits. A good book for LLB students taking the subject.
Sweet & Maxwell textbook series always offers good guide to the corresponding subject.
However, the author needs to revise the book since new act ie. Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013 has been enacted!

Equity and Trusts (Textbook)
Equity and Trusts (Textbook)
by Michael Haley

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good Equity and Trusts textbook, 4 May 2015
A very good textbook detailing the daunting legal principles. It is very comprehensible and clear whereby you can develop a firm understanding in this difficult subject.

It need be updated though since the the FHR decision was decided in late 2014!

Equity and Trusts Law Directions 4/e (Directions series)
Equity and Trusts Law Directions 4/e (Directions series)
by Gary Watt

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, 18 Mar. 2015
Although this book is claimed to be a 'direction', I find it difficult to understand not because of the content it offers, but the way in which the author expresses himself. The structure of it is also not clear.

Acusnore The Original Anti Snore Ring
Acusnore The Original Anti Snore Ring
Offered by GLOBAL COSMETICS - Ship From UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product - unbelievable, 16 Mar. 2015
I initially thought it was not going to help me at all but due to a pretty high percentage of people who find it useful after using it, I decided to give it a try.

It enhances my sleeping quality and my girlfriend now doesn't complain about me snoring anymore. It is quite amazing. I bought one for my mum as well and she is satisfied with it.

The only drawback is that the manual leaflet doesn't provide enough instructions as to how to wear it so I give it a 4.

Edinburgh 100% Cashmere Unisex Scottish Tartan Multicolor Scarf Tweed Tartan Blue/Mosel/Navy Check (One Size)
Offered by Dunedin Cashmere

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely of brilliant quality. Although it is shorter than I have ..., 12 Feb. 2015
A very lovely scarf. Its texture is very soft and smooth. Definitely of brilliant quality.
Although it is shorter than I have expected, it keeps me warm and is of very good style.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2015 11:10 PM BST

UK Version, JETech 5V/4A 4-Port USB UK Wall Charger Travel Power Adapter Portable Travel Charger (White)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
A nice product at a reasonable price.

La Maison Red Wine Glasses 36cl 4 pack
La Maison Red Wine Glasses 36cl 4 pack
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Nov. 2014
Good quality at a reasonable price.
well worth the money.

GMYLE (R) Black 13" inches RETINA DISPLAY Macbook Pro Frosted Rubber Coated See Through Hard Snap On Case Cover
Offered by Clever Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent and good-value case, 15 Nov. 2014
I bought this product with a hope to better protect my Macbook Pro.
I am very satisfied with this product. It is light and fits nicely to my laptop. Its quality is not bad and its price is pretty reasonable as well.
Delivery is quite efficient on Prime service.

BisLinks® Keyboard Silicone Guard Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 13 15" 17" US Version
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value good quality, 14 Nov. 2014
They are very professional and efficient sellers. It comes very quickly and I love this product so much.
It is well fitted to my 13-3 inch Macbook Pro w/ retina display and its quality is not bad! I recommend it to everyone.
Think I am going to get one for my girlfriend as well.

Apple MacBook 13.3-inch  Laptop (Intel core_i5 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB Memory, Mac OS X)
Apple MacBook 13.3-inch Laptop (Intel core_i5 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 128GB Memory, Mac OS X)

5.0 out of 5 stars The box was well sealed and protected and I highly recommend it!, 13 Nov. 2014
This is a US MacBook Pro and it is simply marvellous.
The box was well sealed and protected and I highly recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2