Profile for chelsea jarvis > Reviews

chelsea jarvis

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
I was unsure about reading this book.There were many mixed reviews but I decided to read anyway. I only read half of the book before giving up. I had already worked out the plot halfway, I knew most of what was going to happen ( I read the last couple of pages once I gave up reading and yes I guessed correctly) I found the book to be really draggy.It went on and on with not much happening. It should of been shorter any by half way Id had enough.Not a book for me!

Stolen: Number 2 in series (Women of the Otherworld)
Stolen: Number 2 in series (Women of the Otherworld)

5.0 out of 5 stars stolen, 20 Nov. 2013
I enjoyed the second book just as much as the first. I love Elena and Clay! What I do not love is the numerous printing errors in the kindle edition-typos, grammar mistakes, wrong words.annoying!

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars hooked.., 16 Jun. 2013
I was hooked from first line until the last. Written so well...you never get bored. A must read for everyone!

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?: (And other concerns)
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?: (And other concerns)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Mindy, 11 Jun. 2013
I will start by saying,I love Mindy Kaling. I find her so funny yet very truthful. I'm a big fan of The Mindy Project and I could not put this book down. It is well worth a read!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 4:16 PM BST

Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 13)
Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 13)

4.0 out of 5 stars slight spoilers below!, 9 May 2013
I have always been team Eric and Sookie and if like me, you are too, you may be disappointed. I love all of the Sookie Stackhouse novels and this one was no exception. This was how Charlaine Harris saw fit to end her novels and when you think about it, we all saw this coming. Im sad that the series has ended but at least we have the tv show to keep us going.

The Silver Linings Playbook
The Silver Linings Playbook

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 2 May 2013
You know how the story is going to pan out from the very beginning but still you have to finish the book.