Profile for Miss L. M. Butler > Reviews

Miss L. M. Butler

Forbidden Siren (PS2)
Forbidden Siren (PS2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good game but..., 3 April 2014
This review is from: Forbidden Siren (PS2) (Video Game)
I do end up yelling at the game as I die quite a lot and spend ages on one single level, which I never normally do in games. This is due to multiple things which other reviewers have touched on; two bullets and you die, when attacking the Shibito enemies they seem to grab my weapon as I swing and strangle me to death with it, the sight-jacking is good but VERY frustrating as when searching a slight slip of the analogue stick and you lose the Shibito you were watching. That and characters that you have to play along-side tend to always be suicidal and run into the Shibito. Oh and it is dark, verrry dark. Even with brightness on max, it can be hard to see. Another small gripe is the map and the lack of an indicator as to where you are; short of running around initially to find out what the place looks like, it can get rather confusing. But the game itself is very good and the story line is worth the hassle. Just expect a lot of frustration and dying.

Me Time Facial Waxing Strips 24pack
Me Time Facial Waxing Strips 24pack
Offered by e Sales Pro Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother wasting your money., 19 May 2013
Bought these to try, not expecting much just to find that they do as much as putting cello tape over your face and ripping it off does. Honestly, go for a proper product and spend money on something that works.

Sandisk 2 gb Official Nintendo Wii memory card in retail packaging
Sandisk 2 gb Official Nintendo Wii memory card in retail packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money., 8 April 2013
I decided to pay a little extra for the official Wii SD card as I have tried various other SD cards which didn't work in my Wii. This one has worked fine and I am pleased with it as now I know that I can max-out my Wii's memory without potentially not being able to use it if another card isn't accepted any more (has happened in one case).

Saat Safa - Eau-De-Perfume Spray by Al- Rehab - 35ml
Saat Safa - Eau-De-Perfume Spray by Al- Rehab - 35ml
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice perfume., 17 Mar. 2013
I bought this perfume as a mother's day present and was very pleased with it. This perfume is not an Arabic-style perfume and you can instantly tell it not a cheap perfume. The scent stays around for ages; in the room where you put it on and on your clothes. It smells quite a lot like a blend rose and amber with a slight hint of musk. I really like this and would like to try other Al- Rehab fragrances. It gets a well-deserving 5/5.

SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-008G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 8 GB, Black
Offered by Or Tal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mp3 player, 17 Mar. 2013
My mp3 player of 5 years very recently decided that it would no longer play my music and I had a job trying to find a mp3 player that was good for the price, could hold a lot of music and people thought was good. I'm glad I went for this one. Within half an hour of having transferred my music to it I was using it with no problems. The controls on it are so simple and easy to understand and the display is lovely and clear. The size is also brilliant for when I go running; no big mp3 player clonking around in my pocket, plus it has a good clip on the back to attach it to your cloths, however I wouldn't really want to push it with the clip too much. The sound quality is amazing and I am enjoying listening to my music more. I would recommend thoughusing the online guide as the one provided is very basic. Also when setting it up, set the region to North America to avoid stupid EU volume restrictions. All-in-all, I love this mp3 player and would say that it is very worth the money.

Anubis II (Wii)
Anubis II (Wii)
Offered by A1-Media

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the cover fool you, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Anubis II (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this game without reading reviews and thought it looked ok. 10 seconds in and I wish I had never parted with my money. The music is terrible. The graphics are terrible. The game is terrible and should never have been created in the first place. This is a terrible PS2 games and even some PS1 games could beat this one by more than a mile. If this was the last game on earth I would not play it. Do yourself a favour- don't buy!

Eledees (Wii)
Eledees (Wii)
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to have it in my collection., 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Eledees (Wii) (Video Game)
I don't think I have ever -or will ever- see a game like this. You have to work through the story by wreaking havoc in you bedroom, kitchen, everywhere, in order to find the eledees. You need a certain number of them to advance to the next level. But oh! It isn't as easy as that! In some levels there are 'restrictions' e.g. on one level you aren't allowed to make too much noise. This adds a new fun element to the game which is unusual. You can also replay or challenge youself on levels and can choose which of the many lovely music tracks you would like to play too. The only negative I can think of is that your wrist does hurt after a while as you sometimes have to rotate stuff, but the game itself is lovely.

Where The Wild Things Are (Wii)
Where The Wild Things Are (Wii)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old game., 14 Mar. 2013
I was given this as a stocking filler at Christmas and have really enjoyed playing it of an evening. I haven't actually seen the film, nor know nothing about it, however I didn't feel like that would hinder the gameplay at all. The graphics are lovely and the quests are challenging but not at all impossible which I like in a game. The only reason I gave 4/5 is because of the controls which I found sometimes difficult to use, such as when swinging from a branch I would fall and have to re-start, however they don't spoil the game. I found the game a bit short to what I thought it would be which was a bit disappointing, but not enough to stop me from trying out the game on the hard mode. I like the ability to collect items and unlock things in the village (where you spend some of your time between levels) but unless you unlock EVERY collectible, it won't benefit your character. As in most games, this is extremely hard to do, even with guides.
Regardless, this game is very fun and well-worth playing.

Cursed Mountain (Wii)
Cursed Mountain (Wii)
Offered by musicMagpie

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better..., 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cursed Mountain (Wii) (Video Game)
I felt a bit disappointed with this game as although at first it is quite scary, you get used to the constant ghosts popping up here there and everywhere. I also got a bit tired of looking for hours in the villages for a way to progress. As I got further in I felt I was getting less scared and more annoyed as there are some tough ghosts and you cannot progress without killing them and if you die you have to re-do an entire scene. I like the graphics and the story and the spooky atmosphere that there is here, but it does need some kind of improvement.
In terms of being scary I would say 4/5 maybe 3/5 as you cannot just run away from the ghosts and you must fight them. I also like the way that the further up the mountain you go, the slower your character is. But I must admit, the walking part is terrible and unless you want to spend half hour walking then you have to constantly run everywhere.

Ju-On: The Grudge (Wii)
Ju-On: The Grudge (Wii)
Offered by GamersCorner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for parties..., 14 Mar. 2013
This game is an interesting game to play but it has its flaws. The controls, especially the flashlight, is terrible to control and it often decides to not follow your directions with the Wii remote and you spend a lot of time trying to get it to go where you want it to go. It is also horrendous to try and turn around as you wait forever. The game for a single player is not especially scary; you have to rely on the game for the scares which you kind of get used to. However in two-player mode, the second player is able to create random scares with their Wii remote to scare player one, making the game scarier and less predictable. It is a very short game (I think people say it takes around 1 1/2 hours in total) so that makes it slightly less apealing as you get into it and then it ends.
Personally, I would only really play this game with friends at a party or around Halloween time as single-player isn't that fun. I would peg this game at around £10-15 at most just because of how short it is.