Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for every hair type, 26 July 2013
My friends and I swear by Unite Smoothing products as well as Unite Argon oil. You can have thick or thin hair, wavy or strait, asian, white, black, latino hair and it works with all types and makes them smooth and silky with no residue.

Unite Smoothing Shampoo - 300ml/10oz
Unite Smoothing Shampoo - 300ml/10oz
Offered by cosmetic deals
Price: 16.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as ever, 26 July 2013
I have super long blonde hair past my waist and it is naturally wavy so I have trouble with tangles. Unite was recommended by my hair stylist and it is so much better than every other shampoo. I use it with Unite Smoothing Conditioner and Unite Argon oil and my hair is super soft. I have given gifts of Unite smoothing to all my friends and it works on every hair type amazingly well. It's worth every penny. I don't need a flatiron at all and my hair no longer frizzes in humidity.

Retractable Mini Capacitive Stylus Pen BLACK for LG Prada 3.0 Touch Screen Mobile Phone
Offered by London Gadget Store
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stylus by far, 26 July 2013
This stylus is very touch sensitive to the screen and requires less pressure than other ones. I also love that it can be held in the ear jack so I don't lose it when i'm on the go.

Keep Calm And Cuddle Me 100% Organic Cotton Men's T-Shirt - M - Green
Keep Calm And Cuddle Me 100% Organic Cotton Men's T-Shirt - M - Green
Offered by Phunky Buddha
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Anniversary gift for a happy hubby!, 26 July 2013
My husband loves to cuddle and has trained me over the years to enjoy it so when I saw this shirt I knew it would be a perfect anniversary gift for him. He loves wearing it, and i love borrowing it from his closet as well. The medium fit him well, the green colour is very nice and matches his eyes. Wish they made it in women's sizes as I would love to get one for me.

Camomile & Lavender 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Camomile & Lavender 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Offered by CC Trading UK
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 July 2013
I have 6 types of The London Tea company's pyramid teas and this one is just as brilliant as the rest. I love camomile and I enjoy the scent of lavender so I thought this might be doubly soothing when I'm under the weather. I was right. It is perfect for when I feel a cold creeping up on me. I drink it with a spoonful of honey and my whole body relaxes. I definitely recommend this tea. It is a very high quality and smells as good as it tastes.

The Wisdom of Psychopaths
The Wisdom of Psychopaths
by Kevin Dutton
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 July 2013
Insightful on human nature and funny at times, this book breaks down the complexities of those that are ruthless, shameless and adaptive and therefore successful in most aspects of their life. I recommend it to anyone looking for a bit of light reading that enjoys learning about psychopathy.

Green Tropical Detox 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Green Tropical Detox 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Offered by CC Trading UK
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love this floral tea, 23 July 2013
This is a green tea- but not in the usual asian sense. It has many flower tastes, rose, apricot, strawberry with a hint of mint. Really refreshing for when I'm under the weather. I highly recommend all of the pyramid teas from the London Tea Company. excellent quality- far superior to twinings or the like.

Studex Sensitive Regular Gold Plated Birthstone Stud Earrings 5mm Claw Setting - January / Garnet
Offered by ZUUE
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 May 2013
My ears had gotten sensitive from my not wearing earrings for months on end. I decided to try these for my birthday and they are really stunning and super comfortable. My lobes are happy again! Arrived quickly and in a nice package.

Trojan Magnum Large Condoms
Trojan Magnum Large Condoms
Offered by Condoms uk
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than other brands, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Trojan Magnum Large Condoms
This is the luxury condom hubby and I insist on as the best feeling for us both. Super thin, very strong- never had one break in 10 years, amazing and perfect size. Trust these before any other types in the UK.

Eminent Earl Grey 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Eminent Earl Grey 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins

5.0 out of 5 stars LTC wins again, 30 May 2013
London Tea Company is Amazing. I originally just got their pyramid bags in English Breakfast and I loved them so much that I decided to try the Earl Grey and it is also amazing. Rich flavour excellent aftertaste. Just wish it came with more bags in them as I'm a two pot a day kind of gal. - One teabag makes a pot for four cups approximately.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19