Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo CUTE!, 8 Feb. 2014
My husband got such a kick out of seeing me in these. The detail is actually much nicer than shown on the image online. Also the cat image is on both legs. I have relatively thin legs and these still fit fine.

SHOCK ABSORBER ACTIVEWEAR SHORTS - B4868 - WHITE - 10-12
SHOCK ABSORBER ACTIVEWEAR SHORTS - B4868 - WHITE - 10-12
Offered by Pure-Seduction

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for pole dancing class, 8 Feb. 2014
The fabric is super comfy and the stretch is fine. The only down side to these is that the white ones are somewhat see through. But it's good for basic exercise and overall just what I wanted. Cute hot pants.

Laura Slade Wiggins is Clementine
Laura Slade Wiggins is Clementine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Feb. 2014
Laura Slade Wiggins (famous for being on Shameless) is a brilliant artist. For All I Care was the theme song to the movie Hit List starring Joey Lawrence. It really sets the tone for the movie and is very funny. Some people have compared her to Taylor Swift, but I tend to think of her more along the lines of Avril Lavigne.

Urban Decay Brow Box Powder, Wax & Tools - Honey Pot
Urban Decay Brow Box Powder, Wax & Tools - Honey Pot
Offered by Authentic Beauty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for brows, 6 Feb. 2014
I have dark blonde/light brown hair and my eyebrows are about a shade darker than that. This is perfect for them. Might be a bit too dark for people with blonde hair, but perfect for light brunettes. It has a red tint to the right side shade so may work also for dyed red heads.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Slate  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Slate (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Electro Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for exercising, 6 Feb. 2014
i never had a shuffle but I have had numerous ipods over the years and I am very happy with this one. The size is right to clip onto a waist band and it does the job well. The colour that I got was more of a grey than a blue= unlike what the photo shows, but overall good enough for my purposes and came with headphones and a cord to hook up to the computer. Good job apple.

Courting Sarah (Friends Romance Series)
Courting Sarah (Friends Romance Series)
by Deborah Lawrence
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite romance novel, 6 Feb. 2014
I have loved this book for over a decade for several reasons. 1 Sarah is older than the guy- she is 33 he is 29. 2. She is super resourceful and therefore the plot is very interesting. 3. The other relationships in the book are just as good.

Relaxwell by Dreamland 16083 Luxury Heated Reversible Throw with Intelliheat
Relaxwell by Dreamland 16083 Luxury Heated Reversible Throw with Intelliheat
Offered by BestBuyUk

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for winter, 4 Feb. 2014
The blanket heats up very fast (on 6 it happens within 1 minute) but it is not nearly as soft as other throws I have purchased for the same price and the coils do not cover about 15 cm of the outer area all the way around so it is not a fully heated throw. It also would not fit two people unlike the picture shows. I am relatively small 5'4" and thin and it only covers the top of me. Otherwise I guess it is fine as a lap blanket. Not sure yet about the heating costs.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2014 2:00 AM GMT

St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse, Dark 200 ml
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse, Dark 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Not that dark, 1 Feb. 2014
This spray is supposed to make you as dark as your skin can go… and it sort of does. I am super pale so I can see why it would only make my skin about 4 shades darker after leaving it on for 14 hours. But I have actually tanned in a bed before and gotten so dark I actually had to use my black roommates makeup so it is not even remotely comparable to a true tan on me. It does come out in a sort of mud green shade so you can't go outside when first applied. However, it does not smell bad like most fake tanners, and it does not come off looking really orange either. I'm sure there are better self tanners out there but for now I will stick to this one.

Romantic Rose Lace Thigh High Stockings with Lace Top, Black, One Size (8 to 14)
Offered by Dannii Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE, 1 Feb. 2014
I wanted sexy stockings for Valentines Day and boy do these fit the bill. I have small/ moderate size calves and these actually stay up quite well with garters even though there is no plastic part in them. The back seam is super cute. They look like stockings that were popular in the 1950's. Good quality and very fun.

Powder by Label M Pink Spray 150ml
Powder by Label M Pink Spray 150ml
Offered by NRNS SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour, 1 Feb. 2014
my hair is a natural light brown with super blonde highlights and this pink when sprayed on the bottoms really ups the fun. It definitely leaves hair feeling a bit crunchy- so I use unite shiny spray on top to keep the pink looking like natural hair. It washes out with no problems and is easy to use in sections. Spray on with wax paper behind so it doesn't get on everything. Short sprays will be light, longer sprays will be dark pink.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20