Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Stila Silk Eye Shadow Wash - Kitten
Stila Silk Eye Shadow Wash - Kitten

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine colour but odd feel, 18 Feb 2014
Bottle arrived partially empty and when I put on the wash it kept feeling sticky for a good half hour. It was so strange. I don't know if this is normal for Stila or if I just got one of the bad ones. It is a neutral with gold and pink shimmer. Lovely colour.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 13 Feb 2014
I bought this to go with the rest of the WKD Maitresse set. I am usually a 10-12 and got this in a 12 and it fits well= though it is a bit of a struggle to get over the hips but it does look nice when on. I am glad the clips are adjustable as well.

Silver Heart On Chain Drop Earrings
Silver Heart On Chain Drop Earrings
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Valentines day, 13 Feb 2014
These are small and when worn only hang about an inch but are so perfect for Valentines Day tea with hubby. He really liked them.
Definitely easy to wear, very comfy and at the price, can't be beat.

Shock Absorber Active Zipped Plunge Sports Bra 336002 38 D white
Shock Absorber Active Zipped Plunge Sports Bra 336002 38 D white
Offered by Worsleywear
Price: 16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The size is fine, 11 Feb 2014
But the bounce is quite a bit. I expected it to be massively tight. I am usually a 36DD and I got a 38D but I probably could have gotten a 36D and been fine. They hold up the girls… it's just that when I run or bounce they definitely move, and also the back straps hit my shoulder bones so if I am doing anything with arm movement it is definitely felt.

Grey Black Squares Casual Cravat
Grey Black Squares Casual Cravat

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Feb 2014
This is a true ascot- no velcro back thankfully. This fits lovely on hubby and the only downside is that the white is not stark white. It's more off white. Otherwise it is perfect.

kilofly Sheer Patterned Pantyhose, Value Pack - Set of 3 Assorted Designs
kilofly Sheer Patterned Pantyhose, Value Pack - Set of 3 Assorted Designs
Offered by kilofly shop
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tights, 11 Feb 2014
The ones with the roses down the side are the prettiest of the set. The other two are nice as well.

Leighton Denny Lip Dual Lipstick and Stain Ravishing Red Matte
Leighton Denny Lip Dual Lipstick and Stain Ravishing Red Matte
Price: 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A really rich red, 11 Feb 2014
Definitely a throwback to the 50's look. One side is a stain the other is a lipstick. Very nice colour and lasts quite a long time.

Sterling Silver Pull Through Earrings w/ Swarovski Pearls & Crystals - Dark Grey & Black 92mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 10 Feb 2014
These are really lovely. Easy to wear, very comfortable and adorable. All the rage in Norway, my friends love them. I am going to get them in more colours.

Twinings Green Tea And Mint 20'S 40G
Twinings Green Tea And Mint 20'S 40G
Offered by Leading Brands Worldwide
Price: 3.64

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot live without this tea!, 8 Feb 2014
This is the tea that is used in Epcot at Disney in the Moroccan restaurant. They pour it into a clear glass with mint leaves. I use two sugar spoons in it and it peps me up instantly. So delicious.

Pamela Mann Flocked Tights - Climbing Cats
Pamela Mann Flocked Tights - Climbing Cats
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo CUTE!, 8 Feb 2014
My husband got such a kick out of seeing me in these. The detail is actually much nicer than shown on the image online. Also the cat image is on both legs. I have relatively thin legs and these still fit fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20