Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20

5.0 out of 5 stars More… Bravisimo… give me MORE!!!, 17 Mar. 2014
OMG I love this show. Please amazon make more episodes. This show is amazing. I am so excited by just the pilot… but I need MORE!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Brilliant!, 16 Mar. 2014
This show is not House of Cards, West Wing, or Scandal. It is its own hilarious take on US government. I enjoyed it from beginning to end and I hope more people will take the time to sit down and watch it. I just hope Amazon makes a season 2.

glō minerals Brightener Highlight Concealer Light
glō minerals Brightener Highlight Concealer Light
Offered by beauty mix

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 13 Mar. 2014
What I received is a glo minerals pen. It does not look anything like the picture with Lerosett in a white and blue box. It was a glo-minerals blakc and silver box with a concealer pen. Not sure if I got the wrong stuff.

Love, Marilyn
Love, Marilyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and insightful, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Love, Marilyn (Amazon Video)
This collaboration of numerous actors such as Jennifer Ehle, Ben Foster, Jeremy Piven, and even Lindsey Lohan, do a brilliant job of relaying letters to and from Marilyn Monroe during her time as a movie star, complete with unseen footage and photos. This movie captures the other side of Marilyn that many are unfamiliar with such as her marital problems, her psych ward visit, and her behind the scenes daily life of horseback riding, fencing, and lifting weights. A true gem for anyone interested in her.

Marry Smart...OR DIE
Marry Smart...OR DIE

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best sarcastic rebuttal EVER!, 12 Mar. 2014
It is very quotable and highly entertaining. I laughed so hard I scared my husband. I think that any woman that has no interest in a "traditional marriage with children- who must go to Princeton" will get a kick out of this. Funny quotes I had to note are...

" Princeton - is a $200,000 investment in finding a good husband and father. Think of it as making a down payment on not having fat, dumb kids."

On boys "Even if he ends up begin some sort of hermetic sociopath, at least he still has a Princeton education."

"Chances are, as two Princeton undergraduates, you will already have a lot in common. For example, you will both enjoy being better than everyone else."

On marriage "The most important thing to consider is whether or not other people think he is right for you."

"Without a prestigious degree and high profile job, he's like eggs of a woman over 25: useless."

Marry by Choice, Not by Chance: Advice for Finding the Right One at the Right Time

1.0 out of 5 stars No NO NOOOO! (I yell as I hurtle through time back to 1950)!, 12 Mar. 2014
Pathetic. Rubbish. Cringeworthy. A waste of time. This woman is so stuck in an era Pre- Mad Men (in fact my 90 year old grandmother thought it was before her time as well) that it is truly as bad as Susan Patton's throwback hairstyle she wears in interviews. I think the publishers must have been having a laugh when they decided to publish this book- maybe they thought it was a satire? Either way, Susan Patton is proof that while you can buy an education (even from Princeton, as she so often reminds us), you cannot buy innate intelligence. All I can say is for heavens sake DON'T BUY THIS BOOK. Buy the book by the same title of Marry Smart: The intelligent woman's guide to true love by Dr. Christine Whelan. At least that has some statistics to back up her claims.

Marry Smart: Advice for Finding THE ONE
Marry Smart: Advice for Finding THE ONE
by Susan Patton

Pathetic. Rubbish. What a waste of 238 pages. I finally understand how book burning can become fun. This woman is so stuck in an era Pre- Mad Men (in fact my 90 year old grandmother thought it was before her time as well) that it is truly as bad as Susan Patton's throwback hairstyle she wears in interviews. I think the publishers must have been having a laugh when they decided to publish this book- maybe they thought it was a satire? Either way, Susan Patton is proof that while you can buy an education (even from Princeton, as she so often reminds us), you cannot buy innate intelligence. All I can say is for heavens sake DON'T BUY THIS BOOK. Buy the book by the same title of Marry Smart: The intelligent woman's guide to true love by Dr. Christine Whelan. At least that has some statistics to back up her claims.

Esposti Travel Pass - ID - Credit Card Holder
Esposti Travel Pass - ID - Credit Card Holder
Offered by Hedge End Post Office

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 11 Mar. 2014
I bought the pink Eposti one first and it is better quality than the black. The black is crap, it is not even as good fake leather and comes with words travelcard on one side and a name of another on the other side. Not what I expected at all.

Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Episode 1
Secret Diary of a Call Girl - Episode 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally different than the book- in a really good way..., 5 Mar. 2014
SDOACG is one of the funniest british shows out there (after Coupling) and really takes a look at Hanna/Belle's life as a London Call Girl. She has great insight into men, sex, life and in a far more mature and funnier way than Sex and The City. Definitely a must see for anyone with a raunchy sense of humor.

Friends With Benefits
Friends With Benefits
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars For those of us who hate Rom Coms- this is our movie!, 5 Mar. 2014
Seriously, I hate the Notebook, and I am horrified by the usual dumb hollywood movies. This one is so different. I laughed through the whole thing. It takes a realistic approach to sex, relationships and friendship. I really enjoyed it. Definitely going on my top 10 movies list.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20