Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
Green Tropical Detox 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Green Tropical Detox 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins

5.0 out of 5 stars love this floral tea, 23 July 2013
This is a green tea- but not in the usual asian sense. It has many flower tastes, rose, apricot, strawberry with a hint of mint. Really refreshing for when I'm under the weather. I highly recommend all of the pyramid teas from the London Tea Company. excellent quality- far superior to twinings or the like.

Studex Sensitive Regular Gold Plated Birthstone Stud Earrings 5mm Claw Setting - January / Garnet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 May 2013
My ears had gotten sensitive from my not wearing earrings for months on end. I decided to try these for my birthday and they are really stunning and super comfortable. My lobes are happy again! Arrived quickly and in a nice package.

Trojan Magnum Large Condoms
Trojan Magnum Large Condoms
Offered by Wholesale UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than other brands, 30 May 2013
This is the luxury condom hubby and I insist on as the best feeling for us both. Super thin, very strong- never had one break in 10 years, amazing and perfect size. Trust these before any other types in the UK.

Eminent Earl Grey 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins
Eminent Earl Grey 15 Pyramid Tea Bags in Tins

5.0 out of 5 stars LTC wins again, 30 May 2013
London Tea Company is Amazing. I originally just got their pyramid bags in English Breakfast and I loved them so much that I decided to try the Earl Grey and it is also amazing. Rich flavour excellent aftertaste. Just wish it came with more bags in them as I'm a two pot a day kind of gal. - One teabag makes a pot for four cups approximately.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Super Night Cream 75ml/2.5oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Super Night Cream 75ml/2.5oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 30 May 2013
My skin has never felt so smooth since using this. It used to crack and peel with Estee Lauder hydrationist. I started using this all day and all night and now my skin is so soft and it smells so good. Definitely worth every penny.

Guerlain Rouge G Exceptional Complete Lip Colour 47 Gisela
Guerlain Rouge G Exceptional Complete Lip Colour 47 Gisela
Offered by Beauty Fresh

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely red., 30 May 2013
A bit of a deep colour. definitely perfect for everyday wear with one stroke, with two perfect for night wear. Amazing compact. Easy to use and great for in a clutch purse. Goes on smooth and lasts well.

Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette - # 93 Rue De Passy - 7.3g/0.25oz
Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette - # 93 Rue De Passy - 7.3g/0.25oz
Offered by Beauty Fresh

5.0 out of 5 stars Really perfect for Blue eyes., 30 May 2013
I have pale skin and wanted a more pink and brown pallette and this is perfect. It gives a real hollywood glamour to my eyes. The case is heavy - but it is so lovely that everyone who sees it on the vanity wants it. Overall worth every penny.

Terracotta by Guerlain Bronzing Powder Kabuki Brush
Terracotta by Guerlain Bronzing Powder Kabuki Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 May 2013
This brush goes so well with the Terracotta gold shimmer compact. It swirls perfectly and just makes all my Guerlain powders finish lovely on my face.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE!, 30 May 2013
This is the biggest compact I have ever seen it is almost so big that my fingers can't hold it comfortably. The outside is simple flat black but the inside is this amazing wavy style gold pressed powder. The powder itself is so fine when used with the guerlain terracotta brush it gives one an airbrushed sunkissed look that compliments the terracotta sun shimmer highlighter blush. A really lovely finished look that will make people think you just got off a beach in Spain. I highly recommend this series and this bronzer - definitely the nicest one ever - way better than estee lauder.

LEIGHTON DENNY High Performance Nail Colour, Temptress 12ml
LEIGHTON DENNY High Performance Nail Colour, Temptress 12ml

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT RED- Purple and gold and orange, 30 May 2013
Purpleish black base colour with gold and orange flecks. Not what I was expecting at all from the description. Definitely not going to work for christmas. Maybe for a fetish dominatrix look would work. Wish it was as described.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21