Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

GIRLS BLACK COAT JACKET Quilted HOODED SCHOOL CLOTHING AGE 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13 !!EXCELLENT QUALITY AND A PERFECT FINISH!! MADE IN UK PADDED WINTER COAT (AGE 11-12, BLACK QUILTED)

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design poor quality, 12 Jan. 2015
My daughter loved this coat however I did have to order a larger size and after wearing it twice one of the buttons broke! Because she liked it so much and she didn't have another coat to wear she kept it.

One Direction Our Moment Shower Gel 150 ml
One Direction Our Moment Shower Gel 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely long lasting fragrance, 2 May 2014
This shower gel is expensive but my daughter loves it! The fragrance is really nice and lasts all day long.

Walking Disaster (Beautiful Book 2)
Walking Disaster (Beautiful Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyed this book!, 30 Jun. 2013
I read beautiful disaster last year and could wait for this book to come out and I wasn't dissapointed. Although you know what's going to happen it's still gripping reading it from Travis's point of view. Diff worth reading!

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window
The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book!, 5 Jan. 2013
I really enjoyed this book. A lovely easy to read romance novel. Would deffinatly recommend if your looking for a modern romance story.

Barely Breathing (The Breathing Series #2)
Barely Breathing (The Breathing Series #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 Dec. 2012
I cannot wait for the 3rd book in this series! I have really enjoyed reading both these books but I didn't want this one to end. I've now pre ordered book 3. Definitely worth reading whatever age.

Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series #1)
Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Dec. 2012
This book is not just for teenagers (i'm in my 40's). I loved this book! After reading only a few pages I was addicted. You really feel for Emma and her situation with her aunt! Downloaded book 2 as soon as I finished it!

Effortless (Thoughtless Book 2)
Effortless (Thoughtless Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 Dec. 2012
I loved this book. I could not put it down! I didn't want it to end. Can't wait until next year for book 3.

Thoughtless
Thoughtless

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Thoughtless (Kindle Edition)
This book is so addictive! The characters are great even tho sometimes I did want to give keira a slap! You just don't know which way it's going to go? Just finished effortless and now can't wait for the third book.

The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden
The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 5 Nov. 2012
I previously read Beautiful Disaster and loved it so I looked up the author and found this trilogy. I was unsure at first because I have never read a angels and demons book before. The reviews were really good so I thought I'd give them a go. I read all three in a week! I just could not put them down! Your constantly on tender hooks wanting to know what happens next. Felt very sad to have finished them. Might have to read them again!