Profile for Eddie > Reviews

MaxiMuscle 1 Litre Water Bottle
MaxiMuscle 1 Litre Water Bottle
Offered by 123 Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! A good size, 29 Nov 2014
Brilliant! A good size, easy to clean, fill and use. I've got one at home and one in work. Recommended.

Game of Thrones - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2014]
Game of Thrones - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 29 Nov 2014
What can I say? Fantastic!!!

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Intense Violet
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Intense Violet

5.0 out of 5 stars she said it was easy to use and worked a treat, 29 Nov 2014
I bought this for a friend who wanted to brighten up some white Tee shirts. she said it was easy to use and worked a treat. Recommended.

Aquarium Fish Tank Snail Killer Gastropex 10ml **Pack of Two***
Aquarium Fish Tank Snail Killer Gastropex 10ml **Pack of Two***
Offered by Aquarium-Aquarium

5.0 out of 5 stars ... followed the instructions to the letter and the snails loved it. I think it was a treat for ..., 29 Nov 2014
I followed the instructions to the letter and the snails loved it. I think it was a treat for them and they suffered no ill effects.

Willis Judd Mens Titanium Magnetic Bracelet In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived quickly and was even better than it looked in the photos, 29 Nov 2014
Item arrived quickly and was even better than it looked in the photos. Very easy to adjust using the tool provided which I will keep handy for future watches etc. I bought the bracelet to see if it can help with arthritis in the hands. Too early to tell but even if it doesn't help, its a nice looking bracelet. Highly recommended item and seller.

TELESCOPIC PEN STYLE BACK SCRATCHER WITH CLIP
TELESCOPIC PEN STYLE BACK SCRATCHER WITH CLIP
Offered by DELIVERED AFTER CHRISTMAS

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended for those hard to reach places, 5 Sep 2014
cheap and simple, does the job fantastically, and feels much sturdier than I expected. highly recommended for those hard to reach places.

Fruit of the Loom Men's American Original 3-Pack T-Shirt Coloured - X-Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's American Original 3-Pack T-Shirt Coloured - X-Large
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for the prixce, 6 July 2014
They arrived in good time, were well packaged and very reasonably priced. The label states they are heavy cotton, whereas I would say they are medium weight but they are very good quality. I have bought 6 so far and recommended them to a friend who has also bought 6. I haven't washed them yet but, as they are fruit of the loom, I would not expect any problems. Highly recommended product and seller.

Mens Tigers Eye Tibetan Buddha Bracelet
Mens Tigers Eye Tibetan Buddha Bracelet
Offered by The Chakra Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very pleased with it and would highly recommend the product and ..., 6 July 2014
It arrived well within the due date, was well packaged and exactly as described. I'm very pleased with it and would highly recommend the product and the seller. I have already recommended them to a friend who has purchased a bracelet, and I hope to buy more from them in the near future.

Lenovo H535s Desktop (Black) (AMD A8 6500 3.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, AMD Radeon Graphics, Windows 8.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars quick and quiet, 22 Jun 2014
Great computer for daily home tasks, very quick to load and in operation. Nice compact size and very quiet in operation. First AMD computer I've ever had and I am very pleased with it. Highly recommended.

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 1 Computer, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 1 Computer, 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 April 2014
I have been using Nortons for many, many years but it was good to get a 1 computer version which I personally haven't come across before. Always glad to buy a quality item and save a few pounds at the same time. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4