Profile for Heidi Chance > Reviews

Lloytron L2202CR 60 Watt Zenith Touch Table Lamp, 14-inch, Cream
Offered by Ryness Lighting & Electrical
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars table lamp, 4 Jan 2014
the item was deliverered before date given which was a blessing nice warm glow to it the only thing I will say is that the lead could have been a bit longer as my bedside table is not very close to my bed otherwise very good looks good and goes with décor very well not too big very goodvalue and price

ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
ChuckIt! Ultra Balls Classic 2-Pack
Offered by Times Boutique
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves on tennis balls!, 23 Oct 2013
ChuckIt! has been recommended to me by so many other dog owners but I was reluctant to try them as they are quite pricey. After buying yet more tennis balls which only last from a few minutes to a few hours I decided to finally give these a go. They are absolutely fantastic! They haven't been eaten or bitten through and I've not had to buy any more balls since I got these. Well worth the money and I've seen so many dogs with them that they're obviously very popular. I have a Labrador/setter and a friend has a staffy cross and they both love Chuckit!. Great for any breed of any size!

Pewter Giraffe Badge or Brooch Gift for Scarf, Tie, Hat, Coat or Bag
Pewter Giraffe Badge or Brooch Gift for Scarf, Tie, Hat, Coat or Bag
Offered by Jewellery Gift Palace
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful brooch, 23 Oct 2013
A friend loves giraffes so I wanted a little Christmas gift to go with something else. Most giraffe related gifts are either cuddly toys or mugs so was really pleased to find this gorgeous little brooch. Such a unique gift and would be perfect for animal lovers. Came in a lovely little organza bag so wrapping is not necessary. Brilliant price and beautifully packaged.

DONNY OSMOND 2014  CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
DONNY OSMOND 2014 CALENDAR (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Mum!, 23 Oct 2013
My Mum is a massive Donny fan and I buy her this calendar every year! Unfortunately Donny isn't an easy one to find in shops so I always buy online. Price was excellent and delivery fast. Item was well packaged so no risk of bending or damage. A must for any Donny fan!

Baylis & Harding Wild Rose and Raspberry Leaf Large Box Set
Baylis & Harding Wild Rose and Raspberry Leaf Large Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Set., 23 Oct 2013
My Mum is a huge fan of Bayliss and Harding products but they can be so expensive in places like Boots and it can be difficult to get the bigger gift sets in shops. The box and packaging on this set is gorgeous and they smell so nice. 20 for a big Bayliss and Harding giftset is brilliant and I know my Mum will love it. Very happy with purchase and very happy with the price!

Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones - Black/Black
Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 On-Ear Headphones - Black/Black
Offered by Gaudio Multimedia GmbH
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with purchase!, 23 Oct 2013
I got these as a Christmas present for my 16 year old brother. He goes through so many pairs of cheap in ear headphones so I thought I'd get him a proper pair and Skullcandy are an excellent brand. The price of these were unbelievable! They were 10 more expensive at a certain department store. Was so pleased with them when they arrived. They are excellent quality packaged really well. A fantastic gift for any music lover and I know my brother will be thrilled with these on Christmas day :)

Hanging Wooden Heart Shaped Photo Frame D153mm Cream
Hanging Wooden Heart Shaped Photo Frame D153mm Cream
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely frame., 23 Oct 2013
Was going to buy something similar from John Lewis but this frame was so much nicer! A friend has just moved to a new house and this is exactly her style so I knew it would be a great gift. Perfect for a new home gift or would even be a nice wedding present. Excellent price(especially when compared to John Lewis!) and fast delivery.

Deathly Hallows Necklace - Harry Potter Inspired - Gift Boxed - S
Deathly Hallows Necklace - Harry Potter Inspired - Gift Boxed - S

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift for any fan!, 23 Oct 2013
A friend of mine is a huge Harry Potter fan so for her birthday I wanted to get something special and different to the usual merchandise which can be extremely expensive and not very personal. As soon as I saw this necklace I knew it would be the perfect gift! Lovely necklace and come with a really funky gift box so wrapping is not needed. Excellent price and fast delivery. My friend was thrilled with this gift and doesn't take it off! A brilliant gift for any female fans or for someone that loves unusual jewellery.

Yankee Candles Tumbler Candle (Regular) (Fresh Cut Roses)
Yankee Candles Tumbler Candle (Regular) (Fresh Cut Roses)
Offered by ZB Direct
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely candle, 23 Oct 2013
Candle smells absolutely gorgeous! I know Yankee can be an expensive brand but its definitely worth it for the scent and length of life of the candle compared to cheaper ones. Although buying through this seller is a very good price compared to shops. It was packed really well so there would be no worries about breakages with it being sent in the post. Would definitely buy my Yankee candles from this seller from now on!

Personalised Cute Dog on Board Car Window Safety Sign Custom Novelty Gift (Brown)
Offered by Personalised4you
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent idea!, 23 Oct 2013
Absolutely loved the personalised dog on board sign. Such a unique item. Also got one for a friend and her dog and they also loved it. Great gift for anyone with a dog. Very happy with purchase :)