Profile for Annie C > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
CTEK XS 0.8 12V 1.2A - 32A 6-Stage Battery Charger
CTEK XS 0.8 12V 1.2A - 32A 6-Stage Battery Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 21 May 2015
I used this last winter for the battery of my classic mini. It worked well and the lights showed progress and charge level. My mini started first time when I reconnected the battery. Very happy with this purchase.

Epson Expression Home XP-322 All-in-One Printer with WiFi/Epson Connect (Print/Scan/Copy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 21 May 2015
I'm very pleased with this printer. It was a reasonable price and the print quality is very good. It scans well. It doesn't scan over WiFi, but that's the only flaw I can find.

TFA Dostmann 30.2028.02 Digital Thermometer White
TFA Dostmann 30.2028.02 Digital Thermometer White

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 21 May 2015
I bought two of these an have found them to be very accurate and consistent. It's nice that they have a hook for shelves and a magnet too.

Vinturi Wine Aerator, Red Wine
Vinturi Wine Aerator, Red Wine
Offered by OPTIMO

5.0 out of 5 stars Really makes a difference!, 21 May 2015
One of friends had one of these and after drinking some of her wine with one of these I had to buy one.

It really does make a difference to the flavour of the wine. A good investment :-)

Epson WorkForce WF-3640DTWF A4 4-in-1 Business Printer - (Fast Duplex Printing, Wi-Fi, Mobile Printing and Dual 250-sheet Trays)
Offered by jj-pc-store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for SMEs, 28 Feb. 2015
I've had the printer for just over a month now and find it perfect for a small business. It's my second Epson WorkForce printer and I bought this one because the other one is still going strong after 5 years.

It came with easy to follow instructions and I had no problem at all setting it up. The WiFi works well. If I wanted a super high quality scanner and photo printer, I would not have bought this machine. It's more than adequate for scanning and printing office documents. This is what it's designed to do. Overall a good solid printer.

I recommend shopping around as I paid £99 and see it's now a lot more.

Travel Adapter NEW ZEALAND Multi Extension Lead 3 Pin Earthed Plug 4 UK Sockets Moulded Type I Plug 1.5m Flex AUS/NZ3112:2004 & CE Certified

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 28 Feb. 2015
This is absolutely perfect for the job. I was going to take a power-board to NZ and change the plug when I got there. This has saved me that hassle. It comes with a Velcro wrap around to secure the cord in your luggage. Very pleased!

Andoer® Orvibo S20 Wifi Power Socket UK Plug Timer Switch Wall Plug Cell Phone Wireless Remote Control Home Appliance Automation
Offered by Andoer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful., 25 Feb. 2015
I have to agree with the "so close to being useful" review. I tried to set it up on my office network but this didn't work, the firewall caused issues.

I took it home trying to think of a use for it. I did get it working but the only thing you can do is remotely turn things on and off. I wanted to use it as a timer but the controller (in my case iPhone) has to be on the same WiFi network to work. Not much good if you ever want to leave the house. Even when I was home testing the timer, if often didn't work.

So you can use it to remotely turn things on and off, but not always. Connection is not that reliable.

Then you have to think of something you could use it with. It will only work with something that is "always on". If your TV/Stereo/gadget needs to be switched on with a switch/remote, anything that won't just come on when powered, it won't work for those items. That leaves you with things like lamps and heaters. Maybe a slow cooker?

If the timer function worked, I would have given it more stars but it's use is too limited.

LE 7W A60 B22 LED Bulbs, Global Beam Angle, Equal to 40W Incandescent Bulb, 500 lm,Warm White,Bayonet Led Light Bulbs
Offered by Neon Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after a year of intermittent use, 13 Jan. 2015
I bought several of these bulbs a year ago. One by one the bulbs started to go dim and now finally all the bulbs I bought have died. A very expensive purchase for bulbs that all lasted less than a year.

I would not recommend.

Lighting EVER B22 6 Watt A55 LED Indoor Lighting Energy Efficient Lights Bulb, Warm White
Offered by Neon Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after a year of intermittent use, 13 Jan. 2015

I would not recommend.

Tropico Trilogy (PC DVD)
Tropico Trilogy (PC DVD)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

3.0 out of 5 stars Tropico 3 is OK but 1 and 2 are rubbish on this DVD., 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Tropico Trilogy (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this DVD because I love Tropico 4 and had completed it more than once (sad but true, I have no life). Tropico 3 was quite good. There were some features missing that are in 4 but I expected that.

1 & 2 forget it! Really!! It's nothing like the same game. It was like going back to DOS games or Commodore 64. Graphics awful, game-play more than basic and I did try to like it.

If you are hungry for more Tropico, stick with 3, 4 or 5.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12