Profile for Amy Lees > Reviews

Content by Amy Lees

Amy Lees

The Festival of the Moon (Girls Wearing Black: Book Two) (Girls Wearing Black Series 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Jun 2013
I loved this so much! I couldn't put it down! I would definitely recommend this book, it is a great read.

Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Book 1)
Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 23 April 2013
I loved this book, it was amazing! I really didn't know what to expect next! I would definitely recommend this book.

Turned (Book #1 in the Vampire Journals)
Turned (Book #1 in the Vampire Journals)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 April 2013
I thought this was a great book. It had you wanting more. I didn't want to pit it down! I would definitely recommend it to people who like vampire books. Surprising twists and a great read!

Ultimate Logo Quiz
Ultimate Logo Quiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game :), 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Logo Quiz (App)
I was actually surprised when I bought this game, at how many logos I already knew. There is hints to help you along the was if you get stuck. You can even earn free hints by connecting to other websites and downloading apps. This is a really good game that keeps you going for ages and I would definitely recommend it. :)

Battery HD
Battery HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful app., 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Battery HD (App)
I loved this app. It is extremely useful if you want to know how much battery you have left. It gives you the amount in percentages and also how many hours you have left for whatever you want to do. I highly recommend this app to everyone. Plus, it's FREE! There is no reason not to get this app. It lets you have a clear idea of exactly how much battery you have left. Suitable for all ages. I really hope you have found this review helpful.

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)
Ignite (Midnight Fire Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignite, 12 Feb 2013
I thought this book was really enjoyable with a classic love triangle between Kira, Luke and Tristan. The only thing is, none of them are normal, Kira and Luke are both conduits, a vampires worst enemy who can channel the sun, and Tristan is a vampire, who is disgusted with the creature he is and tries to be as human as possible. I thought this was a great book and would definitely recommend it to people who like vampire romances. This book is the first in the Midnight Fire Series and I am looking into buying the second book.

Grey Eyes (The Forever Trilogy Book 1)
Grey Eyes (The Forever Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire and Witch romance, 25 Jan 2013
I thought this was a great book and extremely unpredictable! At one point you are completely convinced one thing will happen and then something completely unexpected happens! I advise people to read this book if they like vampire or witch romances.

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends Book 1)
A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vampire fiction, 25 Jan 2013
I really enjoyed this book. I found it a little predictable at parts but otherwise I thought it was a great book.
This book is about seventeen year old Amber who decides to take up a summer job as a house maid at the McAllister mansion in Scotland. But Amber soon gets mixed up in all sorts of trouble when she starts dating her new boss and also finds herself hanging around with vampires, Shadows and demons.
I think this is a genuinely good book and am looking into buying the second book now.