Profile for Lana King > Reviews

Content by Lana King

Lana King

The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD (The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD:  The Kindle Fire tips Manual that shows you Everything.)
The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD (The Handy Tips Guide to the Kindle Fire & the Kindle Fire HD: The Kindle Fire tips Manual that shows you Everything.)
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great explanations. In depth. Covers everything., 28 Oct 2012
I've just received my brand new Kindle Fire HD and have found this book to be a lifesaver. It covers all the features in detail and has answered all my technical questions. I will keep it installed in my Kindle library and use it as a reference whenever I need it.

Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food
Price: 8.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious recipies, 25 Oct 2012
Lorraine Pascale is one of my favourite tv chefs because the meals she makes are unpretentious yet delicious. I love watching her on TV because she comes across as so genuinely smiley and happy and you get the feeling that she would be a really good friend to have. I love her recipes for steak and spicy pasta most.