Profile for Josh Feehily > Reviews

Josh Feehily

HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with it, 27 Jan. 2015
As a university student, the price was obviously very appealing. And after a couple of months use, I am pleased with it. It does a job, it's got my university work printed and it's scanner is of a good enough quality for government as well (I had to send in a scanned letter). If what you need is a basic printer with scanning and copying functions as well, then this is right for you.

Samson Meteor USB Microphone - Chrome
Samson Meteor USB Microphone - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for a great price, 27 Jan. 2015
What can I say? This is a brilliant mic for the price. I use it for YouTube videos and it works perfectly, it's very clear, but be careful using it when people are talking in the surrounding area, it will pick their conversation up! With a screw-hole on the base of the mic, it can be attacked to a stand which I have done, providing an opportunity to use a pop filter if necessary, but I haven't needed to do that because of the fantastic audio quality. It looks great with it's chrome finish and is perfect as both a desktop mic, or with a stand. I would highly recommend this mic to anyone who is serious about video sharing etc.

High Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for HP Desktop/Laptop (White)
High Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for HP Desktop/Laptop (White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, not great for UK, 27 Jan. 2015
This keyboard and mouse do what they should, and I have absolutely no problems with lag or drop out,. The keyboard however is an international layout, and not for the UK. Therefore if you have English (UK) as your computer language, some of the keys do not do what they say e.g. @ and #. I've resorted to sticking paper on keys with the real functions.

The mouse is nice and comfortable to use, and it looks sleek, and is very responsive. Overall, for £15, this is a nice purchase, if you're American.

Amok [Deluxe Package]
Amok [Deluxe Package]

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME ALBUM, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Amok [Deluxe Package] (Audio CD)
What can I say? Thom Yorke's a genius, whether he's with Radiohead or Atoms For Peace. This edition itself creates a great concertina effect with the 12 panel sleeve. Although AFP are nowhere near a good as Radiohead, this album is quality. It's well protected [the actual CD] as it comes with the sleeve in a little cardboard pouch, and shipping was next day, super album, super customer service.

Full Sublimated Short Sleeve Cycling Jerseys (black/yellow, Small)
Full Sublimated Short Sleeve Cycling Jerseys (black/yellow, Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for the price, 26 Feb. 2013
I ordered this and I was sceptical at first as it looked a decent product for a dirt cheap price. I ordered it and after being dispatched, I was told by Amazon it would take about 5 days to deliver. It came the next day. The product itself is great, it fits perfectly (I'm a small) and the material is of decent quality. The zip's a little bit dodgy, quite stiff but other than that it's an excellent product and I'd highly recommend it for an overall price of around £23 (inc p&p)