Profile for Toma Jonaityte > Reviews

Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Aerolatte Black Milk Frother
Price: 9.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but does the job. Kind of, 25 Sep 2013
I don't know, maybe it's just me who doesn't know how to use it properly. It does the job but the froth is not very thick and it's still much more milk than the actual froth, no chance to make a decent cup of cappuccino.

Ceremonials (Deluxe Version +Video)
Ceremonials (Deluxe Version +Video)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 25 Sep 2013
In my opinion, Florence Welch is the best female vocalist ever. Besides, there's just something very special about all Florence + The Machine songs. I'm a massive fan and I think this album is perfect, I especially love those acoustic versions in the end.

Bialetti ME-3  Coffee Maker
Bialetti ME-3 Coffee Maker
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 21.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very usefull, 25 Sep 2013
This coffee maker is very useful for everyone who appreciates good quality coffee, not some instant shift. If you really love coffee, you need to buy this.

Between Two Lungs
Between Two Lungs
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Between Two Lungs (MP3 Download)
I'm a massive fan of Florence + The Machine so I absolutely love this album. It's just flawless. I don't know what else to say.

Fire Within
Fire Within
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fire Within (Audio CD)
I'm very happy to see Birdy release an album of her own work. I love how different it is compared to the first one, it's not just Birdy and her piano any more and it proves what a great and versatile artist she is. My personal favourite is 'Light Me Up', this song has so much power in it. It's such a pleasure for me to see someone growing up as an artist and becoming better and better :)

Kyser Acoustic Guitar Quick Change Capo - Gold
Kyser Acoustic Guitar Quick Change Capo - Gold
Price: 16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, 25 Sep 2013
I love the colour of this capo, it suits my guitar. Also, it's really easy to use. Highly recommend it to everyone :)

Luxury Bedding Set with Fitted Sheet [Double Size] - 100% Turkish Cotton in Belinda Design; Duvet Cover + Fitted Sheet + Two Pillow Cases. Beautifully packed for Gifting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping has never been so comfy, 25 Sep 2013
I'm quite pleased with this order. The colours are not really the same as in the picture, in real life it is ash rose (instead of lilac) and wine red (instead of deep purple), however it still looks really nice, in my opinion, and the quality is just superb. Just keep it in mind if you want purple bed sheets. These are not purple :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: + (Audio CD)
I really like this album, there are so many great songs on it (The A Team, Lego House, Drunk, Small Hump, my favourite Give Me Love), however, Ed is still very young and he's experiencing with loads of different styles and it doesn't always work for me. Anyway, this is still a very nice album to listen to.

Love Me Again
Love Me Again
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Love Me Again (MP3 Download)
I absolutely love this song. John's voice is just absolutely mesmerizing, I can't wait for his album to be realised.