- Loading Results...
Detailed Seller Information
- Business Name: F5CS LTD
- Business Type: LIMITED COMPANY
- Business Address:
- UNIT 3, EVANS BUSINESS CENTRE
- BELMONT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
- DH1 1ST
F5CS LTD - Details
- Store front:www.amazon.co.uk/shops/A35VVNIQ1R
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact F5CS LTD Customer Service:To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.
- Top of Page
About F5CS LTD
All the orders received undergo a 5-point QC check (3-point QC check for non electric or non-electronic items) before they are shipped out.
We generally believe an order is successfully completed only when its buyer is satisfied with it. We also firmly believe that a buyer-seller relation should be less of product specific and more of service specific (for a long lasting relationship).
Our sincere request to buyers: Irrespective of our QC checks, we are still human (human are prone to errors), so if you received a faulty product or dissatisfied with it, please contact us first as we promise that we wont disappoint you.
*******Customer Service and Returns Policy*******
1.You have the right to cancel your order within 10 working days from the day you received your goods.
2. If you wish to return a product, please contact us via amazon 'contact seller' option and we shall guide you through the process.
3. Any returns should reach us no later than 14 working days from the delivery date. Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2002, the consumer has the right to return the goods within 7 days , this right starts the day after the consumer receives the goods. We would not be able to honor refunds for returns made after 14 working days from delivery date.
4. Returned items must be in sold condition.
5. We strongly recommend the package you are returning is fully insured. We suggest you use a service that can provide proof of delivery. F5CS will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
6. All returns shipping back to F5CS LTD is paid for by the customer unless it is due to an error or a fault of F5CS LTD.
7. 'Brand New' Tablets come with One Year limited UK warranty from the date of purchase (other than the models listed below). Warranty is covered only for the main product and not for its associated gifts or enclosed accessories (unless otherwise specified). However, AWA10, ECONOMY, MOMO, FLYTOUCH, 8 INCH CAPACITIVE series tablets come with 6 months warranty respectively. We fix/repair/replace under warranty. Any specific questions about warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us.
8. If the item is delivered as faulty (defective during transit), the problem needs to be reported to us within reasonable time from delivery date. This is essential to avoid any costs to both the parties and claim compensation from POSTAL COMPANY (if applicable).
9. Any questions or after-sale support or support relating to warranties, please do not hesitate to contact us via amazon contact system.
10. All 'REFURBISHED' tablets strictly come with 90 days warranty.
11. Any cracks/breaks on screen should be reported within reasonable time from delivery.
12. Warranty does not cover screen crack/breaks, wear and tear.
13. We only refund return postage costs if the item is found to have a manufacturing defect (which would be checked by technical expert).
14. In order to claim your warranty, the product should be returned back to us within the warranty period.
15. Warranty is non-transferable.
16. Any products returned to us under warranty for repair/resolve/replace will be shipped back to original amazon order address unless otherwise clearly specified via emails about address change and a copy of New address included in the parcel when returned to us.
Damages and Costs
• If the item is delivered as faulty (defective during transit), the problem needs to be reported to us within 3 working days from delivery date. This is essential to avoid any costs to both the parties and claim compensation from POSTAL COMPANY.
• All return shipping back to F5CS LTD is paid for by the customer unless it is due to an error or a fault of F5CS LTD.
• Any damages not covered under the warranty will be liable for cost by the customer
Please ensure that you remove any valuable data and memory cards before returning a product as all products undergo a full system reset for Data protection.
F5CS LTD holds no responsibility towards memory cards left inside the product.
Any questions or after-sale support, please do not hesitate to contact us via Amazon 'Contact Seller' method.
- Top of Page
Delivery Rates and Delivery Estimates
Marketplace Dispatch & Delivery
- What are the delivery rates for Marketplace orders?
- What are the delivery times?
- Where can I get a Marketplace order delivered to?
- Which customs or imports fees do I have to pay if I order from abroad?
- Where's my Marketplace order?
What are the delivery rates for Marketplace orders?
Delivery rates for some items sold by Sellers may differ. Please check the delivery charges before you click the final "Place your order" button on the checkout page. Please note that Super Saver Delivery isn't available for Marketplace items. Postage rates and delivery information for items sold by Sellers at Amazon Marketplace can also be found when you click on a Seller's feedback rating in a list of Sellers offering an item for sale. From the page that appears, just click on "Delivery rates" or "Shipping rates" at the bottom right of the page.
Express Delivery from Marketplace Sellers is a separate service from the Express Delivery option offered by Amazon. If you're not happy with the delivery dates shown when you place your order, you have the option to cancel the order in your account within 30 minutes of placing the order.
Calculating total delivery cost when you purchase more than one item.
As Marketplace orders are dispatched from different individual Sellers, you pay a separate delivery charge for each item you order. This is the case even if you order a number of items from the same Seller at the same time. To calculate the total delivery charge, add together the appropriate delivery rates for each item.
We display the domestic standard delivery fee associated with Seller offerings to make the potential delivery costs clearer. The delivery cost associated with a particular item is also displayed while you're placing your order.
Note: Items sold by Marketplace sellers in the US or Canada may also be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Learn more.Back to top
What are the delivery times?
Depending on the dispatch method selected, orders dispatched from the UK generally arrive within the following time frames:
- UK: 1 - 15 business days
- Europe: 3 - 18 business days
- US and rest of world: 7 - 23 business days
If you don't receive your order after this time, contact your Seller and let them know. Please note that for Sellers dispatching from international locations, standard delivery times can vary between 3 and 23 days.Back to top
Where can I get a Marketplace order delivered to?
Sellers on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace can choose their own delivery destinations. If during the ordering process you see a message that the item you want to buy can't be dispatched to your country, it's likely your Seller has specified domestic delivery (UK) only. If the item isn't available for delivery to your location you might want to check if other Sellers are offering the same item and can deliver to your address. You could also contact the Seller to let them know that you're interested in purchasing the item. The Seller may then choose to make it available for delivery to your location.Back to top
Which customs or import fees do I have to pay if my order is being delivered to an address outside the UK?
When ordering from Marketplace Sellers, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. You may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches your country. See here for more information.Back to top
Where's my Marketplace order?
Orders on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace are between the buyer and the Seller. Amazon.co.uk isn't directly involved in these orders and isn't an agent on behalf of either the Seller or buyer. If you've any questions about a Marketplace order, please contact your Seller directly.
Sellers are expected to dispatch goods directly to the customer. Transit times will depend on the delivery method chosen. The Estimated Delivery Dates will be shown in Your Account and in the confirmation e-mail you receive when you place your order.Back to top
Marketplace items can only be delivered to countries covered by Amazon.co.uk Marketplace. This table summarises delivery rates for all Amazon.co.uk Marketplace countries.
- Top of Page
Privacy & Security
Amazon knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Amazon.co.uk, you are accepting the practices described in Amazon.co.uk's Privacy Notice.
F5CS LTD values the privacy of your personal data.
- Top of Page
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the Amazon.co.uk Return Policy. Please contact F5CS LTD to get information about any additional policies that may apply:
To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.