4.8 stars over the past 12 months (242 ratings)
- Loading Results...
Detailed Seller Information
- Business Name: Game World Computerspiele-Vertriebs GmbH
- Business Type: GmbH
- Trade Register Number: HRB 15186
- VAT Number: DE160551433
- Business Address:
Game World United Kingdom - Details
- Store front:www.amazon.co.uk/shops/A2UOMPE9HKOQ0W
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Game World United Kingdom Customer Service:To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.
- Top of Page
About Game World United Kingdom
Legal website operator identification:
Game World Computerspiele-Vertriebs GmbH
Represented by the general manager Michael Kattillus
Telephone: 0421 / 596586
0700-42639675 / 0700-gameworld max. 0,123 € (inkl. MwSt.)/pro Minute aus dem deutschen Festnetz; ggf. abweichender Mobilfunktarif
VAT No.: DE 160551433
listed in the commercial register of the local court Bremen
Commercial register number - Part B of the commercial register - 15186
- Top of Page
Game World United Kingdom Delivery Rates
Listed below are delivery details for Game World United Kingdom, including the geographies delivered to, the service level offered, and the prices charged. Note that media rates are based on dispatching a single item Purchasing multiple media items results in multiple delivery charges.
Delivery rates for all products (excluding Books, Music, Video and DVD)Standard UK/GB excluding BF address Street ETA 3 - 18 days per Item £0.00 per Weight (kgs) £0.00 per Shipment £10.99 UK - Mainland Street PO Box ETA 3 - 18 days per Item £0.00 per Weight (kgs) £0.00 per Shipment £10.99 UK, BF Addresses ETA 3 - 5 days per Item £0.00 per Weight (kgs) £0.00 per Shipment £10.99
* Delivery Rates for Books, Music, Video and DVDUK
3 - 18 daysExpress Delivery - UK
24 hoursEuropean Union
5 - 12 daysUS (include US Protectorates) and Canada
5 - 12 daysRest of World
7 - 35 days
Books £2.80 £8.98 £4.02 £6.94 £7.00 CDs £1.26 £8.98 £1.82 £3.08 £3.58 Videos £2.80 £8.98 £4.02 £4.94 £5.94 DVD £1.26 £8.98 £1.82 £3.08 £3.58
* Marketplace orders are only accepted for delivery to Supported Countries.
* Your delivery fees when buying Books, Music, Videos and DVDs at Amazon Marketplace are fixed according to the type of product you purchase.
Rates are based on dispatching a single item. Purchasing multiple items results in multiple delivery charges; there are no "per delivery" and "per item" charges, as there are when you buy directly from Amazon.co.uk.
Region Key UK Street England,Wales,Scotland,Northern Ireland,Channel Islands and Isle of Man,excluding BFPO and PO Boxes. UK Off-Mainland *DISABLED* This ship option has been DISABLED and is no longer available to customers for new orders. Previous jurisdiction has been incorporated into 'UK Street'. UK P.O Box P.O Boxes in England,Wales,Scotland,Northern Ireland,Channel Islands and Isle of Man. BFPO English Forces Post Office Europe Zone 1 Belgium,Denmark,mainland France,Germany,Republic of Ireland,Luxembourg,Monaco,Netherlands Europe Zone 2 Greece,Italy,Portugal,Spain Europe Zone 3 Albania,Andorra,Armenia,Austria,Belarus,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Bulgaria, Cape Verde,Croatia (Hrvatska),Cyprus,Czech Republic,Estonia,Faroe Islands, Finland,Georgia,Gibraltar,Greenland,Hungary,Iceland,Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania,Macedonia,Malta,Moldova,Norway,Poland,Romania,Russian, Federation,S Georgia& S Sand Is,San Marino,Slovak Republic,Slovenia, Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,Ukraine,USSR (former),Vatican City State. Australia and Far East Asia Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Isls, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji,French Polynesia, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kuwait, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea,Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis & Futuna Isls. North America Canada,United States. Japan Japan Rest of World Rest of the World. Top of Page
Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline Game World United Kingdom dispatches all items within two days of receiving order You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
Top of Page
Prices are displayed inclusive of any applicable VAT.
Top of Page
- Top of Page
Privacy & Security
Amazon knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Amazon.co.uk, you are accepting the practices described in Amazon.co.uk's Privacy Notice.
Data protection declaration
Welcome to our Amazon.de Marketplace sites!
We attach maximum importance to protecting your data and safeguarding your privacy. Therefore, we provide information below regarding collection and use of personal data while using our Amazon.de Marketplace sites.
Anonymous data collection
You can visit our Amazon.de Marketplace sites without having to provide any personal details. We do not save any personal data in this connection.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a particular or definable natural person) only within the scope provided by you.
Your personal data is processed and used for completing and processing your order and also for processing your requests.
After the contract is processed completely, all the personal data is first saved taking into account the retention periods under fiscal and commercial law and then deleted after the expiry of the deadline, if you have not approved of the further processing and use.
Forwarding personal data
Your data is not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. Only our service partners, which we require for handling the contractual relationship, are excluded from this. In these cases, we strictly adhere to the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a minimum.
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
At all times, you have the right to free information about your saved data as well as the right to correction, deletion and blocking of the same. Please contact us if required. You will find the contact details in our Legal Notice.
- Top of Page
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the Amazon.co.uk Return Policy. Please contact Game World United Kingdom to get information about any additional policies that may apply:
To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.
- Top of Page
Standard Business Terms and customer information
Standard Business Terms and customer information
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts which you conclude with us as a supplier (Game World Computerspiele-Vertriebs GmbH) via the “Amazon.de Marketplace” Internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) If we set up an item vis-a-vis Amazon, the activation of the supply-side domain at Amazon encompasses the non-binding offer associated with the conclusion of a purchase contract under the conditions specified on the page associated with the item in question (product description).
(3) You can use the shopping cart system or the 1-click ordering function to place a binding offer of purchase (order).
In case of the shopping cart system, the products that are to be purchased are placed in the “shopping cart”.
After the “Proceed to checkout counter” button is actuated and all the requested data is subsequently entered and the payment method and shipping address is selected, all the order data is finally displayed once again in the order overview. Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it or cancel the purchase transaction using the “Back function” of the browser. By clicking the “Buy now” button, you make a binding offer to us.
When using the 1-click ordering function, you have the option to place the order directly from the product detail page or product offer list.
Before placing the order, you can change the delivery address and – if possible - the number of selected items or cancel the purchase transaction using the “Back function” of the browser.
By clicking the “Buy now with 1-click®” or “Buy with 1-click®” button, you make a binding offer of purchase to us (order).
(4) You receive an automatic confirmation from Amazon via email after sending your order that we have received the offer. The order confirmation still does not lead to a conclusion of the contract.
(5) The acceptance of the offer (and with it, the conclusion of the contract) takes place with an email from Amazon, in which we confirm the shipping of the products to you. If you do not receive any shipping confirmation within 2 days, you are no longer bound by your order. Under such circumstances, any services that have already been provided are restored without undue delay.
(6) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. The goods subject to retention of title may not be pledged or transferred by way of security before ownership of the said goods changes hands.
b) You can re-sell the goods within the framework of an orderly transaction. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Furthermore, you are authorised to collect the claim in question. However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In a situation involving the combination and amalgamation of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co-ownership of the newly-formed item. This co-ownership corresponds to the ratio that exists between the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title and the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) If you make a request of this nature, we shall be obligated to release the securities that are due to us, to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The legal regulations apply.
(2) Despite the contents of the corresponding legal regulation, the warranty period for second-hand items amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the goods in question. The one-year warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to the supplier and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit on the part of the supplier or contribution claims as per §§ 478 and 479 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
(3) If you are a businessman, the following shall apply, despite the contents of paragraph 1:
a) It is understood that the details provided by us and the product description provided by the manufacturer are the only things that represent the properties and condition of the product in question. Other advertisements, blurbs and statements issued by the manufacturer are not considered to be representative of the properties and condition of the said product.
b) You are obligated to exercise due diligence while promptly checking the goods for qualitative and quantitative deviations, and to inform us in writing of apparent defects within a period of 7 days after receipt of the goods. The term limit shall be considered to have been complied with if a timely dispatch was executed. This also applies to hidden defects that are detected at a later stage (from the time of discovery onwards). Warranty claims cannot be raised if the obligation to inspect and the obligation to give notice of defects are not fulfilled.
c) In case of defects, we honour the warranty in a manner of our choosing, i.e. either by rectifying the defects or delivering a replacement. If the defect rectification procedure fails twice, you can either demand a reduction or withdraw from the contract. In case of rectification of defects, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise as a result of moving the product in question to a location other than the place of delivery, provided that the movement does not correspond to the intended use of the product.
d) The warranty period amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the product. The shortened warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to us and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit or contribution claims as per §§ 478 and 479 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
§ 5 Liability
(1) We assume full liability for damages associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. We also assume full liability in all situations involving malice and gross negligence, situations involving fraudulent concealment of a defect, situations involving the take-over of the guarantee associated with the properties and condition of the object of purchase, situations involving damages corresponding to the product liability law and all other legally-regulated situations.
(2) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(3) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(4) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
§ 7 Protection of minors
(1) When it comes to the sales of goods for which such a condition has been stipulated in accordance with the provisions of the law for the protection of children and the young, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers of legal age.
(2) You affirm, in conjunction with the sending of your order, that you are at least 18 years old and that the data supplied by you regarding your name and your address is accurate.You are obligated to ensure that the product is only received by you or persons of legal age who you have authorised to receive the product.We instruct the third-party logistics provider, who has been entrusted with the task of making the delivery, to only deliver the product in question to people above the age of 18 and, in case of any doubts, to verify the age of the person receiving the product by viewing that person’s identification card.
(3) In the event of people who are not of legal age placing orders, we hereby revoke the contract as a precaution, in accordance with § 109 of the BGB (German Civil Code). The persons of legal age who are entitled to the custody of minors placing orders in conjunction with the provision of false information and who are authorised to represent the said minors are, in accordance with the respective legal regulations, liable to us for all damages that result from the orders that were placed in conjunction with the provision of false information.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Game World Computerspiele-Vertriebs GmbH
telephone number: 0421 / 596586
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Main features of the product or service
The main features of the product and/or service can be found in the product description and the supplementary details appearing on our website.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The purchase price does not contain the incidental shipping costs. They can be retrieved via a correspondingly-named button on our website, and are declared separately over the course of the ordering process. They are to be borne by you, unless a delivery that is free of shipping costs has been agreed upon.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are - Automatic debit transfer (debit note) or credit card - specified under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
The payment is processed via Amazon’s payment system, i.e. Amazon Payments. Your bank account or the credit card in question is debited after the goods have been shipped.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any potential delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly-named button on our website, or in the respective product description.
Unless another time frame is specified in our shipping conditions or the product description, the goods are delivered within a period of 3-5 working days after the day on which the contract is concluded.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
If you are a businessman, the delivery and shipping operations take place at your own risk.
7. Law associated with liability for defects in goods
7.1 The liability for defects associated with our goods is geared towards the ‘Warranty’ provision in our standard business terms (part I).
7.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: //www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
- Top of Page
Information for battery disposal
Information for battery disposal
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries, are are under obligation to bring the following to your attention:
As the end user, you are legally under obligation to return used batteries. You can return old batteries, which offer or have offered in our new battery assortment, free of charge to our dispatch warehouse (dispatch address). The symbols showed on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery may not be discarded with the household waste.
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent by mass of Lead
Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of Cadmium
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of Mercury.
Please pay attention to the above instructions.