4.8 stars over the past 12 months (719 ratings)
- Loading Results...
Xtreme_Drives - Details
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Xtreme_Drives Customer Service:To initiate a return, please visit Amazonís Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.
- Top of Page
Xtreme Supplies is a customer focused retailer of Computer Storage drives. Established in 2010 by enthusiasts, the company has established itself through delivering exciting products having excellent value and providing total customer satisfaction. As a young and innovative company we continue to strive.
Extreme Supplies is the Amazon storefront for a long established Storage product. Maintaining a very high standard of customer service is a priority and we will also seek to resolve any issues arising when purchasing from us
Should the product carry a return to reseller warranty then the product may be returned back to Xtreme supplies in accordance with our RMA Procedures set out here:
1. After receiving the products from us, please keep the package and enclosed documents properly. It is because they are all necessary to provide if you return defective product(s) in the future.
2. Email us at via your Amazon Account requesting a Returns Authorisation and provide us with a good description of the fault.
3. Await our Returns Department to approve the RMA and then please ship back to us. Do not send back to us unless we have advised you to do so by email.
4. Repack the original package with everything received, Missing of any original components may incur a refusal of repair or exchange or refund from us.
5 .Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of package and send it back to us. We will not be responsible for any consequence caused if customers do not mark the RMA as requested. Please note that you should be responsible for the loss of shipment. You can insure the package to reduce potential loss that you may suffer. DO NOT SEND BY NORMAL ROYAL MAIL.
6. We will promptly deal with the return and inform you of the progress by email.
Cancellation of Order
1. If you have purchased as a Private consumer, under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on which the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of video, DVD, audio, video games and software products where the item has been unsealed. Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of, or returns for, digital items once downloading has commenced.
2. Cancellation must be informed to us in writing by email. We will not accept cancellation by telephone.
3. Under the Distance Selling Regulations consumers are under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Please take care not to damage the packaging when opening/removing goods for inspection. Returned goods should be accompanied by all of their original packaging etc.
4. Items such as Personal Computers and Laptops can be returned for a refund under the Distance Selling Regulations providing that pre-installed software has not been registered etc as to do so would exceed what a consumer would be able to do in a shop.
5. Please note that the Distance Selling Regulations apply only to purchases made by consumers. Purchases made by businesses or by individuals acting on behalf of a business, trade or profession are not covered by these Regulations.
6. Where you're withdrawing from your purchase between 7 and 30 days after delivery, we will refund the cost of the item subject to below conditions.
Condition 1 - Item is in a fully resalable condition, unused, with all original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product is not received in resalable condition.
Condition 2 - We are not required to refund the cost of delivery or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. We will be entitled to deduct the return postage from your overall refund if we are arranging collection of the item.
Condition 3 - We reserve the right to charge you a re-stocking fee of the higher of 25% of the Product sales price .
7. We will refund the cost of the item and the standard cost of sending the item to you. To clarify the excess charge on express delivery services will not be refunded. We request that Goods be returned to us within 7 days of the RMA being issued .
8. We shall issue a refund within 30 days of the cancellation directly to the method of original payment.
9. Only Goods signed as 'Box damaged' at the time of delivery will be approved for any external damages. Any internal damaged goods must be reported in writing within 3 days from the date of when you received the goods.
If you have any queries, please contact us prior to any purchase.
- Top of Page
Delivery Rates and Delivery Estimates
Marketplace Dispatch & Delivery
- What are the delivery rates for Marketplace orders?
- What are the delivery times?
- Where can I get a Marketplace order delivered to?
- Which customs or imports fees do I have to pay if I order from abroad?
- Where's my Marketplace order?
What are the delivery rates for Marketplace orders?
Delivery rates for some items sold by Sellers may differ. Please check the delivery charges before you click the final "Place your order" button on the checkout page. Please note that Super Saver Delivery isn't available for Marketplace items. Postage rates and delivery information for items sold by Sellers at Amazon Marketplace can also be found when you click on a Seller's feedback rating in a list of Sellers offering an item for sale. From the page that appears, just click on "Delivery rates" or "Shipping rates" at the bottom right of the page.
Express Delivery from Marketplace Sellers is a separate service from the Express Delivery option offered by Amazon. If you're not happy with the delivery dates shown when you place your order, you have the option to cancel the order in your account within 30 minutes of placing the order.
Calculating total delivery cost when you purchase more than one item.
As Marketplace orders are dispatched from different individual Sellers, you pay a separate delivery charge for each item you order. This is the case even if you order a number of items from the same Seller at the same time. To calculate the total delivery charge, add together the appropriate delivery rates for each item.
We display the domestic standard delivery fee associated with Seller offerings to make the potential delivery costs clearer. The delivery cost associated with a particular item is also displayed while you're placing your order.
Note: Items sold by Marketplace sellers in the US or Canada may also be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches your country. Learn more.Back to top
What are the delivery times?
Depending on the dispatch method selected, orders dispatched from the UK generally arrive within the following time frames:
- UK: 1 - 15 business days
- Europe: 3 - 18 business days
- US and rest of world: 7 - 23 business days
If you don't receive your order after this time, contact your Seller and let them know. Please note that for Sellers dispatching from international locations, standard delivery times can vary between 3 and 23 days.Back to top
Where can I get a Marketplace order delivered to?
Sellers on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace can choose their own delivery destinations. If during the ordering process you see a message that the item you want to buy can't be dispatched to your country, it's likely your Seller has specified domestic delivery (UK) only. If the item isn't available for delivery to your location you might want to check if other Sellers are offering the same item and can deliver to your address. You could also contact the Seller to let them know that you're interested in purchasing the item. The Seller may then choose to make it available for delivery to your location.Back to top
Which customs or import fees do I have to pay if my order is being delivered to an address outside the UK?
When ordering from Marketplace Sellers, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. You may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches your country. See here for more information.Back to top
Where's my Marketplace order?
Orders on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace are between the buyer and the Seller. Amazon.co.uk isn't directly involved in these orders and isn't an agent on behalf of either the Seller or buyer. If you've any questions about a Marketplace order, please contact your Seller directly.
Sellers are expected to dispatch goods directly to the customer. Transit times will depend on the delivery method chosen. The Estimated Delivery Dates will be shown in Your Account and in the confirmation e-mail you receive when you place your order.Back to top
Marketplace items can only be delivered to countries covered by Amazon.co.uk Marketplace. This table summarises delivery rates for all Amazon.co.uk Marketplace countries.
- Top of Page
Privacy & Security
Amazon knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Amazon.co.uk, you are accepting the practices described in Amazon.co.uk's Privacy Notice.
Xtreme_Drives values the privacy of your personal data.
- Top of Page
Returns and Refunds
Please refer to the Amazon.co.uk Return Policy. Please contact Xtreme_Drives to get information about any additional policies that may apply:
To initiate a return, please visit Amazonís Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.