4.8 stars over the past 12 months (939 ratings)
- Loading Results...
Detailed Seller Information
- Business Name: YEOMANS OUTDOORS LIMITED
- Business Type: Camping
- Trade Register Number: 8058714
- VAT Number: GB134115944
- Phone number: 01246479029
- Customer Services Address:
- Unit A, Griffin Close
- Ireland Industrial Estate
- S43 3LJ
- Business Address:
- 11 Midland Way
- S43 4XA
Yeomans Outdoor Leisure - Details
- Store front:www.amazon.co.uk/shops/A153Z4DAQRZSHY
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact Yeomans Outdoor Leisure Customer Service:To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.
- Top of Page
About Yeomans Outdoor Leisure
Yeomans Outdoor Leisure is the UK’s largest and longest established independent outdoor retailer. Supplying a full range of tents and camping equipment, specialising in family camping and a comprehensive range of outdoor clothing & equipment predominantly for the walker, hiker and adventurer.
Walter Yeomans started the business in 1904, trading as a saddler in a small shop in Chesterfield. Making a living from repairing pit pony harnesses and converting army
boots and service uniforms for civilian use. All manner of army, hospital and postman’s
clothing and boots came into the shop. Many were taken to pieces, some were dyed and
then put together for re-sales, as civilian boots, jackets and sleeved waistcoats.
The first ever camping exhibition in the UK was held by Yeomans at Calver Crossroads in
the Derbyshire dales in 1936 and continues to this day.
Today the Company has over 90 retail outlets in the high street, market towns, outlets and garden centres and a successful internet business. Yeomans is also famous for operating over 30 outdoor camping exhibitions throughout the country during the camping season and occupies the entire pavilion hall during the prestigious Caravan, Camping and Boat show at the NEC every February.
Our heritage and knowledge allows our staff to supply excellent product, with unsurpassed
customer service and technical support, at market leading prices. So please visit one of
our stores, exhibitions or internet site when considering your next purchase.
- Top of Page
Yeomans Outdoor Leisure Delivery Rates
Free Delivery on all orders over £50, £2.95 on all orders below £50.
Listed below are delivery details for Yeomans Outdoor Leisure, including the geographies delivered to, the service level offered, and the prices charged. Note that media rates are based on dispatching a single item Purchasing multiple media items results in multiple delivery charges.
Delivery rates for all products (excluding Books, Music, Video and DVD) All Regions UK/GB excluding BF address UK, BF Addresses Europe Zone 1 Europe Zone 2 Europe Zone 3 UK/GB excluding BF address Street · Standard · (3 - 5 days) Per Shipment Bands Shipment Rate £0.00 to £30.00 £3.50 £30.01 to £9,999.00 £0.00 £9,999.01 to Up £0.00 UK, BF Addresses · Standard · (3 - 5 days) Per Shipment Bands Shipment Rate £0.00 to Up £99.99 Europe Zone 1 · Standard · (3 - 7 days) Per Shipment Bands Shipment Rate £0.00 to £150.00 £20.00 £150.01 to £300.00 £40.00 £300.01 to £500.00 £60.00 £500.01 to Up £80.00 Europe Zone 2 · Standard · (3 - 7 days) Per Shipment Bands Shipment Rate £0.00 to £150.00 £25.00 £150.01 to £300.00 £45.00 £300.01 to £500.00 £65.00 £500.01 to Up £85.00 Europe Zone 3 · Standard · (8 - 12 days) Per Shipment Bands Shipment Rate £0.00 to £150.00 £45.00 £150.01 to £300.00 £65.00 £300.01 to £500.00 £85.00 £500.01 to Up £100.00
* Delivery Rates for Books, Music, Video and DVDUK
3 - 12 daysExpress Delivery - UK
24 hoursEuropean Union
5 - 12 daysUS (include US Protectorates) and Canada
5 - 12 daysRest of World
7 - 35 days
Books £2.80 £8.98 £4.02 £6.94 £7.00 CDs £1.26 £8.98 £1.82 £3.08 £3.58 Videos £2.80 £8.98 £4.02 £4.94 £5.94 DVD £1.26 £8.98 £1.82 £3.08 £3.58
* Marketplace orders are only accepted for delivery to Supported Countries.
* Your delivery fees when buying Books, Music, Videos and DVDs at Amazon Marketplace are fixed according to the type of product you purchase.
Rates are based on dispatching a single item. Purchasing multiple items results in multiple delivery charges; there are no "per delivery" and "per item" charges, as there are when you buy directly from Amazon.co.uk.
Region Key UK Street England,Wales,Scotland,Northern Ireland,Channel Islands and Isle of Man,excluding BFPO and PO Boxes. UK Off-Mainland *DISABLED* This ship option has been DISABLED and is no longer available to customers for new orders. Previous jurisdiction has been incorporated into 'UK Street'. UK P.O Box P.O Boxes in England,Wales,Scotland,Northern Ireland,Channel Islands and Isle of Man. BFPO English Forces Post Office Europe Zone 1 Belgium,Denmark,mainland France,Germany,Republic of Ireland,Luxembourg,Monaco,Netherlands Europe Zone 2 Greece,Italy,Portugal,Spain Europe Zone 3 Albania,Andorra,Armenia,Austria,Belarus,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Bulgaria, Cape Verde,Croatia (Hrvatska),Cyprus,Czech Republic,Estonia,Faroe Islands, Finland,Georgia,Gibraltar,Greenland,Hungary,Iceland,Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania,Macedonia,Malta,Moldova,Norway,Poland,Romania,Russian, Federation,S Georgia& S Sand Is,San Marino,Slovak Republic,Slovenia, Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,Ukraine,USSR (former),Vatican City State. Australia and Far East Asia Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Isls, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji,French Polynesia, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kuwait, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea,Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis & Futuna Isls. North America Canada,United States. Japan Japan Rest of World Rest of the World. Top of Page
Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline Yeomans Outdoor Leisure dispatches all items within two days of receiving order You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
Top of Page
Prices are displayed inclusive of any applicable VAT.
Top of Page
- Top of Page
Privacy & Security
Amazon knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Amazon.co.uk, you are accepting the practices described in Amazon.co.uk's Privacy Notice.
Yeomans Outdoor Leisure values the privacy of your personal data.
- Top of Page
Returns and RefundsYou may return any product purchased over the Internet within 28 days of the date of despatch. The product you wish to return must be in a saleable condition and in its original, undamaged packaging. We will consider the overall condition of the product being returned when making a refund. (This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of faulty goods.)
Any items bought in a multi-buy or 3for2 promotion can only be refunded when ALL items are returned unused and in saleable condition.
RETURNS CAN BE MADE THROUGH EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
1. Returns via any of our nationwide stores
• Simply take your Order detail form (overleaf) to your closest store with the product you wish to return or exchange and tell the shop assistant that you have purchased the product online.
• In the case of an exchange, the shop assistant will be able to assist you in choosing a new size or product. If the replacement item is of higher value than the original item then the shop assistant will charge the extra value to you at the time of the exchange.
• If the item you wish to return is no longer required then the shop assistant will be able to arrange for a refund to be made to your credit or debit card that was originally used for the purchase by contacting head office with the request. Due to card regulations, the refund cannot be made in-store.
• In the event of a faulty item the shop assistant will where possible offer either an exchange or a refund. Please note that for larger items, it may not be possible to issue an exchange or refund at the time of return. In these instances, a credit note will be issued whilst the item is returned for inspection.
2. Returns via Royal Mail
• Complete the returns slip enclosed with your order, stating the required information from your Order Detail form. Please be sure to tick the box to state whether or not your return is in fact a return or an exchange.
• Package the item in the best possible way you can and include the returns slip with the package. Address the package to the address below and take it to your local post office and tell the assistant you would like to send the item using 'Recorded Delivery'.
• Once your item is received, either in the case of an exchange; you will be contacted by a member of our customer services team to confirm your new order details, or in the case of a return; the total monies charged to you for the item excluding any delivery costs will be refunded to the card originally used for purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: In the case of an exchange, you may be required to pay a second delivery charge for your new order. This of course is wavered if the item you received is not what you originally ordered.
If the item you are returning is faulty, the cost of the item plus return postage costs will be credited to the card originally used for purchase. For larger items, please call our customer services team on + 44 (0)1246 571270 for a collection.
Contact this seller Phone: 01246479029
To initiate a return, please visit Amazon’s Online Return Center to request a return authorization from the seller.