Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 May 2012 15:21:59 BDT
RobertA says:
Got this tablet just over a week ago and it is a great little machine. Bought a usb dongle for 3g internet when out and about - worked straight out of the box. Bought a microSD card, plugged in and recognised straight out of the box. I have 2 questions/sticking points though; 1) does anyone have a clue about copy/paste in the file manager? this is driving me nuts, there is no paste option after you have copied a file (long press > Copy). How are you supposed to paste a copy of the file? I have searched a number of forums and this seems to be a problem that no-one can (or is willing to) answer. 2) My tablet has just started coming out of hibernation for no apparent reason. I press the short power button to standby, hear the click and the screen goes blank, but then 30 seconds later I hear the click again and the screen is back on?? Any help with these 2 issues would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on 29 May 2012 15:41:01 BDT
RobertA says:
standby issue seems to be related to me just inerting a new sandisk 32gb microsd card. There is a possible clash between this and the existing usb keyboard, possibly a mix up by android/ics between the two. I removed the microsd card, then unplugged the usb keyboard, then plugged the usb keyboard back in and it notified me that the sdcard was mounted again?? help!

Posted on 29 May 2012 18:14:25 BDT
Lee G says:
For the issue with copy/paste, are you using the default file manager, as this does not seem to give you the paste function. I use ES Explorer, if you set the permissions to give write access then paste works, as many folders have read only access.

As for the other issue, I don't have either a USB keyboard or an SD card, so not sure I can help much. Under Settings > Storage, could you try unticking the mount usbhost1 maybe, as perhaps it is trying to mount the keyboard as storage?

In reply to an earlier post on 30 May 2012 10:04:53 BDT
RobertA says:
Thanks Lee. Yes, I am using the default file manager, and yes there doesn't seem to be any Paste option anywhere. I will try the ES Explorer app as you suggest. I will also try the Settings > Storage suggestion as the tablet/ICS seems to be mounting the keyboard as a usb storage device. I posted another discussion on here about the usb keyboard, and someone else reports that it does seem to trigger the standby occasionally for them also. Once again thanks for the suggestions. A.

Posted on 14 Jul 2012 22:18:09 BDT
Hi, for the default file manager you will find the "paste into folder" option if you long press on the folder name you want to put the file into. Not while you're actually in the folder.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0x9cd81eac)

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
CloudNine Neuropad ULTRA --Now with Android 4.0.4 ICS DOUBLE THE RAM AND STORAGE OF THE NEUROPAD2 with Android 4.1 Tablet - 2160p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 16GB Memory AND 1GB DDR3 RAM
CloudNine Neuropad ULTRA --Now with Android 4.0.4 ICS DOUBLE THE RAM AND STORAGE OF THE NEUROPAD2 with Android 4.1 Tablet - 2160p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 16GB Memory AND 1GB DDR3 RAM by Cloud9
3.6 out of 5 stars   (108)