Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
is it good for gameing and general home use
asked by Dave H. on 30 July 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
This laptop is excellent for gaming and general home use as it handles very well and responds well. It can handle good graphics and preforms very well in running games, videos, music and any other uses. I am very happy that I have purchased this product as it has made my life mush easier as it is very handy. The keyboard is very comfortable and easy to use which enhances the gaming experience.
Sirja Kessler answered on 30 July 2014
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes but dependent on what level of gaming your taking about, top end 3d then no. I would also recommend that you remove windows 8 and install 7. Have not as of yet tried windows 8.1.
Ralph W. answered on 30 July 2014
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
windows 8 is very difficult to operate
Evelyne K. answered on 30 July 2014
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Depends what game. I can play league of legends of legends on high graphics and it doesn't lag.
Zaira H. answered on 31 July 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not used it for gaming. but a good general purpose laptop.
Amazon Customer answered on 2 Aug. 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's very good for general use and some casual gaming (older games, platformers). Forget the serius games with this, there isn't dedicated vga.
Laszlo Kruchio answered on 30 July 2014
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product