on 30 May 2014
computers irritate me. there's always important things missing, and useless flotsam in the way. so imagine my dismay when my mobile was like that too!

this isn't an app or skin so much as a new home screen and app list, ignoring the traditional android 'touch-wiz home'. nothing was deleted or broken, it's just an alternative.

the free smart launcher has been perfect in itself for all my needs. there's no simpler way to manage all the apps and keep the phone functional. the latest update has made it easier to hide apps or change their icons.
on 14 November 2013
I have now got a new Galaxy 3 8" tablet. Have had it a couple of weeks now and have been busy getting new apps etc., so my home pages were getting very untidy so I remembered that I had used Smart Launcher on my previous tablet and after downloaded this app, "Hey Presto" my apps are now in a most easy to get-at place. All is neat and tidy yippee!!!!! Many thanks!!!
on 22 May 2015
Best android app available, makes my s4 so much better
on 19 October 2014
Reich good
on 22 July 2014
Hard to use, Laggy, no help when there are problems