Questions & Answers
ghd IV Styler
by ghd
4.5 out of 5 stars (2,576)
£88.00
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 73 questions
votes
Hi Dar, I think you can perfectly use this even with fine hair. As it is what hairdresses use... also must of the adjustable ones are not made of the same ceramic material as the ghd ones. The ceramic plates protect your hair and they are so good so the whole process is very fast. Which is great becouse it reduceses the time your hair needs to be in contact with heat. Remember to use a heat protection product before you start - Good luck!
2 Jul 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
they are about 185 degrees
30 Dec 2014 by Denise Richards
votes
Never used a mark 5 but my hairdresser went back to mark 4 she wasn't impressed. Hope this helps.
28 Mar 2015 by Nicola Parkin
votes
Ghd IV styler it's can do curls too, I'm In love this one
25 Sep 2014 by Amphorn Clifton
votes
Hi your hair should be clean and free from hair products take small sections at a time to straighten the ghd's then work beautifully.
10 Nov 2014 by kerry estcourt
votes
They come with a twelve month guarantee and dont believe they are fake. A very good product the wife tells me.
29 Jan 2015 by Paul slocombe
votes
Yes they should definitely come in a box, mine came with a box like shown in the picture, it wasn't sealed or stuck but was clearly new.
12 Dec 2014 by Richat7
votes
Comes in correct packaging and heats up very quickly. My daughter already has a ghd and it is exactly the same. I hope this helps.
7 Jun 2014 by Neesie
votes
I know they are expensive for hair straighteners. But I waited a few months read reviews. My friends have them and I must say they are worth the money.
17 days ago by samantha hill
votes
No hair has to be dry first
28 days ago by reader
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers