Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
gNappies soft cotton gPants, Good Morning Sunshine - Small
|Price:||£14.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Soft cotton. No tight elastic around the legs, just a soft rib. Lots of gorgeous colours.
- Use with gNappies Disposable Inserts, they are Cradle To Cradle Certified Silver and break down completely in home compost (wet ones only)
- gPants are perfectly sized to reduce leaks and fit babies from newborn to toddlers
- Inside each pair of gPants is a waterproof, breathable pouch.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
gNappies cute cotton gPants are made for use with disposable inserts; for more comfort and less nappy rash.
One little gPant, one gPant pouch, and user's guide.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
DO THE JOB
SAVE THE EARTH
RECOMMEND IT TO ALL PLANET LOVERS AND NO HASSLE AT ALL
- Loving the fact that we can just wash the wet disposable inserts down the toilet. We live in a small town with one water reserve, and educated ourselves about the local used water filtration system. The fact that nappies end up as compost post-filtration is a great plus for me personally.
- Aesthetically prefer the look of bright colored gPants to conventional diapers.
- The plastic pouches get stained. Newborn poop stains everything it touches and the pouches are no exception. Even though we wash them with soap as soon as we take them off it never makes a difference
- Spillage. If we let our son hang out in his nappy until he tells us it's time for change and he peed his weight in the meantime, the gel absorbs as much as it can take, the nappy gets heavy, slides away from the sides of the pouch and the next pee goes right out of the pouch bypassing the disposable insert entirely and through to the cotton gPants and the clothes. It's an issue mostly during the night and long day time naps. But we count at least one case in 24 hour period
- Work. We always keep the other gPant on the changing table all ready to go, so we pop the old one off and the new one on.Read more ›
Other aspect is that when there is a lot of poop they overflow a bit, but washing immediately is just fine.
This is our first test so I can't compare with other brands, but I think the experience with reusable diapers is not up to our expectations, and I suppose all brands are same or worse.
Even so we hope that we can make a difference and pollute less. So it's not that bad :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great little nappies, giving a 4 because i wish the sizes overlapped more. The stalls are very snug on a 12lb baby but the mediums are a bit roomy.Published 3 months ago by IndiaTen
We love these nappies, much better than disposables, no leaks and when you use the disposable insert they are super absorbent. Read morePublished 5 months ago by jiggyfro
So far I'm loving these! Great longevity during the day and inserts generally keep everything in extremely well, so easy to just unclip and pop in a new one. Read morePublished 10 months ago by V S.
Gnappies are the perfect way to have the ease of a disposable with the green benefits of a reusable nappy. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Mrs Goriami
A great little cloth diaper! I find that you need more vinyl liners and cloth inserts than you do gPants, so it's worth investing in a few nice gPants and multiple extra... Read morePublished 11 months ago by nvicks
Not the most reliable cloth nappy. Unfortunately they keep leaking on the sidesPublished 13 months ago by Rachel warden
love gnappies, so much so i have just brought a load more in different colours! very slim fitting and absorbent and easy to use (even my hubby can manage, highly recommend to... Read morePublished 14 months ago by wide eyed dreamer