Customer Discussions > world cinema discussion forum

annoying adverts

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Posted on 2 Aug 2013 00:40:22 BDT
Dogs in ads. What have these beasts got to do with toilet paper?

Posted on 23 May 2013 18:53:46 BDT
Cheddarwasp says:
"SECRET ESCAPES"

Posted on 23 May 2013 12:16:00 BDT
I hate the ones where the voiceover is whispered. There are a couple at the moment; it seems to be the 'new thing'. Gotta agree with you about the BBC.
Did embassy ever go to school? Punctuation isn't that difficult, surely!

Posted on 21 May 2013 22:51:25 BDT
Cheddarwasp says:
FROM VICTORIA PLUMB!!

Posted on 12 Feb 2013 17:59:51 GMT
embassy says:
the fact that you feel the need, to tell us. how bad the add is. does mean. it's done it's job.
once seen, never forgotten (",)

Initial post: 23 Feb 2012 20:25:06 GMT
Chris says:
When will TV stations realise that shrinking the end credits on films so that you can't read them, and talking over them so that the music is ruined simply so as they can advertise their forthcoming programmes or what's coming on next (as if we really need telling) is discourteous in the extreme to the cast and crew, technicians etc who surely deserve their names being shown. It is generally believed that the BBC do not have adverts - but they pull out all the stops to advertise their own products in the aforementioned discourteous manner. My God, I think I'm turning into Victor Meldrew!!! Annoying adverts gripe no. 2 - if I could afford it, I'd put my foot through the telly every time that irritating 'go compare' tenor comes on and given the chance, I would castrate the guy who came up with those excrutiating meerkats (I've a different fate in mind if the inventor was a woman) and that annoying little twerp in a eagle feather-like cape pushing over window frames screaming "I said you buy one, you get one free, trust me, you buy one, you get one free". Is there anyone out there who gets totally p***ed off Now that I've sounded off, I think I'll cool myself down by sitting naked on a pile of ice cubes !
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the world cinema discussion forum (67 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  23 Feb 2012
Latest post:  2 Aug 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions