Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Lollipop Chainsaw

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jun 2012 13:52:14 BDT
Picked up Lollipop Chainsaw on Friday had a good few hours on it and am really enjoying. Not a hack and slash fan, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.  

The humour is over the top,  seeing Juliet(main character) fail a drop kick always make me laugh. 

The controls are very smooth and responsive as you leap frog, Pom Pom bash and chainsaw your way through Zombies. 

There are some mini games. Zombie basket ball. You are down by 50 pts and have 2 mins to win. You do this by chopping zombie heads off and watch them fly into the basket. 

Strange but awesome moment of the game so far.  You wake up sitting on a combine harvester as you run zombies over its playing"You spin me round, right round like a record baby"  excellent!!!

Personally 30 quid well spent.  

So anybody else pick it up?

Posted on 17 Jun 2012 13:54:44 BDT
been keeping an eye on it since i saw the poster on shopto i have never seen it advertised or anything, i used the trusty Youtube for some gameplay videos and it just looks a bit boring to me is it co op or anything?

Posted on 17 Jun 2012 13:58:36 BDT
There's no co-op. but if the combat looks boring you might want to give the Batman games a miss as some of the combat in that can go on for ages.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jun 2012 14:00:22 BDT
ah i see, i just was interested in them because ive read loads of good stuff about how well they have done the story and how well polished the game was and its batman!! lol. i will see cheers for that though.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jun 2012 14:11:16 BDT
Batman AA is worth a look but I have some friends who felt the games were very repititive. I loved AA even bought the GOTY as it had a seperate achievement list. But I got bored very quickly with AC, and can now admit I didn't enjoy it.

Should really have posted this in the Batman thread lol

Posted on 17 Jun 2012 14:14:54 BDT
haha well you were just telling me how similar the two games can be with the combat so i wouldnt worry about where you posted it, i dont mind the hack n slash gameplay i loved every god of war game because i liked the setting, i have completed them all multiple times no matter how boring a fight seems to be, from the demo of AA i have played the scenery and the graphics looked nice and it felt fresh from the kiddy stuff we are used to seeing where Batman is concerned
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  17 Jun 2012
Latest post:  17 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions