Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale (Telltale Games) SPOILERS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Sep 2014 15:38:14 BDT
Last edited by the author on 1 Sep 2014 15:39:31 BDT
Having finished this at the weekend I was curious what decisions people made in the climax?

SPOILERS
Firstly, I found the loss of Luke incredibly hard to take. I replayed that section multiple times with different decisions in an effort to save him.

Despite Kenny's behaviour I found the group's betrayal stupid. They were going to leave Clem to die to save some Russian kid who they just met? Uuuuuuhhhh what?!

Lee's cameo made me really sad. Like REALLY sad.

In the end I shot Kenny but told Jane to stick it up her bottom. Her selfishness cost Clem a friend who could have been saved. I walked off into the sunset, babe in arms.

Posted on 1 Sep 2014 21:26:49 BDT
G. Hanks says:
Haven't read the above post to avoid spoilers but anyone else having trouble getting Episode 5 on PS3? I get a prompt saying it's available to download but can't find it anywhere, not in the game or on the PSN store. Really bugging me as all google searches have said it should already be out.

Posted on 1 Sep 2014 21:46:06 BDT
G. Hanks says:
...... phew, finally found it. Searched yesterday and it wasn't there but after a fair amount of browsing managed to locate it in the DLC section. Finding stuff on the PSN store is as easy as trying to get beer in a monastery.

Posted on 2 Sep 2014 00:44:52 BDT
G. Hanks says:
Right, now completed it so ***SPOILERS***

**** As in the whole of this post is SPOILERS***

I took the same final choice as you, shot Kenny to save Jane but left Jane and went with AJ. I really enjoyed Season 2 but I think Season 1 had a better dramatic pacing. There were rarely times in the game where I felt safe or where characters actually got along which meant there were far fewer peaks and troughs. I felt like Clem was always up against it whereas there were times that Lee and the gang could relax or just look around without a dramatic clock ticking away.

One thing that has started to become really noticeable, and it was just as prevalent in Season 1 as well as TWAU but I've only picked up on it recently, is how some characters are determined to blame you for even the little things or situations you barely had control of. It's more noticeable here as Clem is a kid and people would have a go at her like she's an adult. Obviously it's there to make you feel like your choices hold weight but sometimes it's a bit too heavy handed for me.

Overall a great season and still leads the way in emotive interactive storytelling. I got misty eyed with the scene with Lee...... I miss Lee...

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Sep 2014 10:49:05 BDT
kinjoking says:
i basically lost the plot over the last 2 episodes, kenny was giving me an almighty headache, i was tolerating him upto a point because of the baby, but when the 3 others tried to teef the car i got annoyed and called for help so that we could shoot them, but then clem got shot.

during the end, i chose to look away thinking that she would take a pot shot i didnt realise this meant that jane would die too. after that i was peeved and just shot kenny square in the face, i couldnt put up with his BS anymore, i cant let him be part of S3 as it will make me insane lol so he had to go.

i was also annoyed the reggie had to die, for once they create a char with a funny personality with a unique voice and they off him within 2 scenes which i thought was really poor. that girl sarah had to die, she was a baby and a liability, i tried being nice but she didnt give anything back in return.

overall i would say, that it was an epic and dramatic conclusion to another excellent series, although i think that the way the series is made now is that the choices i make arent really affecting the changes changes in storyline at all.

the one where you choose to help sarah or do your own work is just another example of pointless decision making. i would rather just play it as a minigame and then have the cutscene, instead of trying to make you choose then the same thing will just happen anyway.

Posted on 30 Sep 2014 13:57:55 BDT
MF says:
spoilers .

Does Kenny die whatever decision you make ?

Posted on 30 Sep 2014 14:31:22 BDT
spoilers

i shot kenny so cant confirm but there are 5 different ending scenarios and i think 2 involve kenny living

Posted on 30 Sep 2014 14:39:44 BDT
spoilers

Kenny can die in two ways or he can survive.

Posted on 30 Sep 2014 14:51:23 BDT
MF says:
mmmmm interesting ..... he got on my nerves so i was glad to get rid of him but I am curious now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  1 Sep 2014
Latest post:  30 Sep 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions