Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Nov 2012 15:55:21 GMT
V. Murton says:
I don't want to use Lovefilm as I have loads of dvds to download when I work out how to do it. When I signed up for the free month does it automatically mean I am locked into Lovefilm or can I get out?

Posted on 7 Nov 2012 15:59:07 GMT
Trigger says:
Well it's a free month, of course there's no obligation to continue. I don't know how you can cancel though; there must be a walkthrough on their website, or just Google it and you can guarantee other folk have asked the same question at some point.

Posted on 7 Nov 2012 16:07:09 GMT
RAB says:
Think you've gotta ring them up to cancel, do so before the month runs out or they'll just start charging you. The person on the end of the line will plead in broken English for you to stay, just stick to your guns and say you want it cancelling.

Posted on 7 Nov 2012 16:12:45 GMT
Bozz says:
When I cancelled i did it late on at night and was able to do it through their website. If you try to cancel during the day I think you have to call them.

Posted on 7 Nov 2012 16:16:15 GMT
Yep you can cancel on their site i did it about a month ago during my free month trial.

Posted on 7 Nov 2012 18:19:31 GMT
V. Murton says:
Thank you all. I just phoned Lovefilm free and my free month was cancelled confirmed by email immediately. Big relief. These forums are such a help.... thank you.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Nov 2012 23:01:50 GMT
trumpton85 says:
how do you cancel on there site i cant find find out website says call up

Posted on 10 Nov 2012 11:47:43 GMT
V. Murton says:
If you are in UK it is a freephone number. Imagine it is the same in USA. It was quick and easy.

Posted on 10 Nov 2012 12:35:14 GMT
I've had lovefilm on 3 occasions, where they offered a 'free month'. Each time, I cancelled after the free period and never paid them a penny. All good in the hood. Not a great selection of movies though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  7 Nov 2012
Latest post:  10 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions