Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Guilty Gear question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Aug 2012 04:46:59 BDT
T. Buxton says:
Which game is better on psp Guilty Gear Judgment or Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus?
I have Accent Core Plus on ps2 already and also X2 reload the midnight carnival on Xbox which is included in Judgment. I really like X2 reload but does the psp version do it justice?
Give a reason for your answer please, i'd like to know why.
Thankyou

Posted on 3 Aug 2012 09:00:19 BDT
I have only played Core Plus on Vita and only played Judgement only on PSP.

Based on this Core Plus is the better choice - there is plenty to do - every character has a backstory to discover and the graphics look wonderful on Vita (where it is also slightly cheaper!). Judgement was jam packed also but I prefer the "force breaks" of Core Plus as they add a tactical element (as well as look good). I understand that this version has more content than any previous one (hence the "plus").

As I said I have only played X2 on PSP via Judgement - from what I read at the time the control scheme was ""reevamped" for the PSP version but the moves and modes were all there. Not had an issue with the way either game controlled.

Course in my heart I would say get Blazblu on Vita! But you probably have already..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  3 Aug 2012
Latest post:  3 Aug 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions