Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Challenges/achievements

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Jun 2014 20:32:02 BDT
Tommyp82 says:
Right then love the idea on the xb1 about the challenges and achievements adds a little bit more fun to the games, I recently did the 2.4hour race at the nurburing(sad I know) finally did it covered 313 miles and no achievement, just wondering if this or a similar thing has happened to anyone else??

Also does the ps4 have this except with the trophies tempted to get a ps4

Posted on 22 Jun 2014 21:00:36 BDT
Avatouir says:
I did get my first Watchdogs trophy (PS4) and couldn't find the list for about 3 days

Posted on 22 Jun 2014 21:10:37 BDT
MF says:
Is it meant to have an achievement ?

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Jun 2014 11:28:26 BDT
kinjoking says:
visit xboxachievements.com to see all achievements for any game and check the forum to see how to go about getting them. will also list any glitched achievements and what you can do to get past them if possible.

Posted on 23 Jun 2014 16:53:06 BDT
There's something called Paper Trail on Second Son, don't know what it is but might be some kind of ongoing challenge thing.

Posted on 23 Jun 2014 19:05:30 BDT
Avatouir says:
Pretty much. Paper trail is about a paper conduit but it totally separate from any trophies. Fetch also has some DLC out in August which will have some trophies added likely
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  22 Jun 2014
Latest post:  23 Jun 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions