Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Bad quality psp from amazon warehouse

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Jan 2014 20:54:37 GMT
Last edited by the author on 26 Jan 2014 20:57:21 GMT
Adamisky says:
I got a used psp from amazon at 50 pounds which i thought was quite a good deal.

It said it was used-good, but it was no way near used-good. Its barely a used acceptable.

The d'pad is on the brink of falling off, its really, REALLY scratched and dented, and to top it off, it came with "naughty" videos and pictures (don't know if i'm allowed to say what it was here but y'know what i mean)

And this was supposed to be a present for my little brother! He came up to me a few weeks ago and said he wanted that psp for his bday, i offered to buy him a new one but he said that he didn't mind a used one as long as it worked and looked fine. So now i feel cheated out of fifty quid. I would have happily bought that psp for maybe 25 to 30 pounds.

So now i don't know what to do... should i ask for some/all of my money back, and if they cant do that... should i send it back? (I'd rather not) or is it now my problem seeing as i got it from amazon warehouse...

I'd appreciate any answers! Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jan 2014 22:52:50 GMT
I'd recommend contacting them and requesting a refund. You're well within your rights to get a refund

Posted on 26 Jan 2014 22:58:11 GMT
Mr Dave says:
Well considering amazon has a return and refund policy in place

return and get a refund, would of been quicker than moaning about it on here!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  26 Jan 2014
Latest post:  26 Jan 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions