Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Delivery before Xmas for ps4???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Nov 2013 19:39:33 GMT
K. Cowen says:
I pre ordered my PS4 on the 3rd October with guaranteed delivery before Xmas. I've just checked my order online and it now shows delivery AFTER the 25th December!!
I've called Amazon twice and both advisors have confirmed I will receive it before Xmas and they've also confirmed this in an email. Does anybody know what's going on and why my order shows after the 25th yet Amazon have confirmed both over the phone and via email that I will receive before christmas????

Posted on 30 Nov 2013 20:08:40 GMT
MF says:
Then don't worry.

Posted on 30 Nov 2013 20:09:04 GMT
Ranger says:
same for me im not sure what is happening, mine still does not have an estimated delivery date.

Posted on 30 Nov 2013 20:16:25 GMT
K. Cowen says:
Neither does mine??? I'm starting to worry as it's my sons Xmas present and he's talked about it all year!!!

I hope Amazon don't let everyone down :(

Posted on 30 Nov 2013 20:59:27 GMT
I've ordered mine on the 31st October but when I look on my phone it still doesn't say a delivery date :S

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2013 21:27:45 GMT
K. Cowen says:
Neither does mine :( doesn't look very promising does it?

Posted on 30 Nov 2013 21:32:08 GMT
Cancel it and go to Argos.

Posted on 30 Nov 2013 21:34:00 GMT
MF says:
you've spoken to amazon and two people have confirmed you will have it . Also confirmation by email . Relax !
I understand its your sons xmas present but no use in putting yourself through several weeks of anguish.
Why don't you order another from somewhere else and return the one that turns up second.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2013 21:40:36 GMT
K. Cowen says:
I know you're right..... I'm just curious if anyone else has checked their order and to see if they have been told the same thing. I know I'm overly paranoid, I just don't want to let me boy down :(

Any idea where else you can order from with guaranteed Christmas Delivery?

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2013 21:57:55 GMT
lou says:
Hi,you obviously haven't seen the ps4 threads! Lots of people including myself had their money taken were guaranteed release date by email and conversations over and over again to then get an email 3am on day of launch saying your not getting ticket! They have no stock I'm now estimated as 19th December but take that with a pinch of salt,
I ordered with Argos and delivery is Monday

I count myself a lucky one I can afford to go elsewhere and wait for my refund...don't know when I'll get that, others are not so fortunate x

Posted on 30 Nov 2013 21:59:41 GMT
lou says:
K.cowen go on stockinformer.co.uk. Put your postcode in the bottom of ps4 and it should show you if any near you x
Goodluck

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2013 22:05:22 GMT
K. Cowen says:
Thanks... They didn't fill me with any confidence when I spoke to them, I have also paid for the console. I think I will do the same as you and try elsewhere. Thank you x

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2013 22:07:14 GMT
K. Cowen says:
Thank you :) will check now! So disappointing that Amazon have took people's money! It's the last time I will buy anything from Amazon again! X

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Nov 2013 22:11:21 GMT
Has anybody else just had an email off amazon saying that they won't know when they will be able to dispatch?

Posted on 1 Dec 2013 08:15:39 GMT
Sanchez says:
K.Cowan, if you've order from Amazon you haven't paid for it yet as Amazon charge on dispatch.

Both GAME and ShopTo say they guarantee delivery before Christmas. I have a post release XBox One on order with Amazon and my delivery date is 31st December.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Dec 2013 16:31:28 GMT
I too have the snowflake image. advising of a post xmas delivery, they confirmed this is incorrect and will receive before xmas, pray to god there right

Posted on 1 Dec 2013 16:57:54 GMT
K. Cowen says:
Mine is still there too :( I'm hoping and praying the same. I have already paid for my console as I did so using gift cards which I saved all year for, so they have my money already.

Posted on 5 Dec 2013 16:25:33 GMT
I've just received my console. Ordered it on the 31/10 so as you could imagine I'm over the moon
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  30 Nov 2013
Latest post:  5 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions