Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Mar 2014 10:19:49 GMT
Hi everyone, I was just curious how you lot get on with pre orders from Amazon, over the years I have pre ordered a few games from Amazon but have yet to have one actually turn up on release day. They usually arrive within a couple of days but not had one arrive on release day. I do use Amazon prime as well and it always seems to be games that never turn up next day.
What are your experiences with release day delivery?

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 11:42:15 GMT
Crixus says:
I have always recieved mine either on the day or a day or two before, gues I'm just lucky!

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 11:52:22 GMT
G. Hanks says:
I've never had one come in the day before but I've only ever had one that was late (out of many preorders.) Ordered South Park SOT and they estimated for Saturday, dispatched it on Thursday 2pm but Royal Mail got it here for Friday. I think my experience is just down to location just outside London as their dispatch (despatch?) times really cut it close sometimes.

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 11:52:57 GMT
Last edited by the author on 8 Mar 2014 11:53:20 GMT
Nope. I always get mine on release day. I was sweating it when the ps4 rocked up nearer the evening but mostly first thing in the morning.

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 12:54:19 GMT
I guess my postman just has it in for me then. Just weird why its always games, almost never have the problem with any other types of products.

Posted on 8 Mar 2014 19:02:54 GMT
Caryl576 says:
when your just buying something there aren't 1000s of other people trying to get the same thing on the same day,

it means picking & packing is easier even in a big warehouse (where they may well be struggling to open pallets of just arrived games at the same time

Posted on 9 Mar 2014 08:59:12 GMT
I have never not received a game on time. Always on release date.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  8 Mar 2014
Latest post:  9 Mar 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions