Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Watch Dogs delivery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-207 of 207 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jun 2014 18:00:10 BDT
Last edited by the author on 17 Jun 2014 18:01:09 BDT
Ness says:
It looks the same as the PC version with real time shadows added to light sources and the depth of field turned up to 11. It looks nothing like as impressive or as detailed as the original reveal on any format imo.

Here is a 1080p/60fps video of the PC mod for anyone interested -

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_watch_dogs_mod-32421_en.html

Posted on 18 Jun 2014 09:58:09 BDT
Last edited by the author on 18 Jun 2014 10:01:07 BDT
I don't understand the sweeping comparisons with GTA. On the face it it they are very similar games in that they are open world but when it comes down to missions they are pretty different - other than having guns and cars there is so much more to differentiate them. GTA is an impressive game and its variety in vehicles (planes helicopters etc) is astonishing but Watchdogs has deeper game play in the campaign - hacking, stealth, the variety in approaches to doing a mission are wider and deeper than GTA. It feels like a different game to me - unless you're just doing free roam and then they do feel very similar. And Chicago is huge!!! Saying that I don't rate WD as a new compelling game - it borrows a lot from other games. It's a cracking game but I'm not blown away - it's just a solid decent game worth playing.

Posted on 18 Jun 2014 11:17:35 BDT
G says:
Great game but are any other people experiencing problems with Ubisofts servers, Online modes such as racing and decryption seem to be stuttering and on the odd occasion I even drop out completely.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jun 2014 11:45:37 BDT
Yes sometimes I experience cannot login to ubisoft servers try again later - it's happened 3-4 times since I've had the game in almost 3 weeks.

Not sure what to do with the game now - might trade it but I could get some more fun out of the multiplayer I suppose. Bored of the racing, the decryption mode is quite good and I've barely touched any other modes.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jun 2014 12:57:05 BDT
I can see me replaying WD a couple of times, I just love it, my copy is going nowhere.

You should still get a decent price for it tho R, if our not gonna play it much anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jun 2014 13:05:18 BDT
I rarely play though a campaign more than once. It's a good game but I think I'd prefer to move onto Wolfenstein - although I think I might spend a week or two playing some Vita games first.

I'd like to trade WDs in but I traded in Titanfall but Amazon claim they haven't received it. I'm a bit reluctant to send in WD until my last trade-in is sorted by Amazon first.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jun 2014 15:01:06 BDT
Last edited by the author on 18 Jun 2014 15:01:23 BDT
that's what puts me off these post off to trade in options, I prefer old fashioned trade in over counter. Still there aren't many places you can do that in these days are there?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  50
Total posts:  207
Initial post:  19 May 2014
Latest post:  18 Jun 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions