Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

A day in the life of Connor Kenway.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 76 posts in this discussion
Posted on 15 Nov 2012 17:14:02 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 16 Nov 2012 16:48:36 GMT]

Posted on 15 Nov 2012 17:16:01 GMT
I heard everybody who bought blops 2 has a really small penis, it was on kotaku.

Posted on 15 Nov 2012 19:13:03 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 15 Nov 2012 19:52:44 GMT]

Posted on 15 Nov 2012 19:22:36 GMT
I dont read kotaku, your dad told me about the article ;)!!

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Nov 2012 19:57:35 GMT
"It's not even a flipping review"

Sorry I confess I didn't read it cause I was at work. I just assumed it was
Review .... Peace brother !

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Nov 2012 21:25:32 GMT
Kirk Mckeand says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 08:33:46 GMT
I love the irony of this place at times lol.

First I get told by other 'regulars' that I'm being out of order for expressing an opinion about kirk the taker and I'm told he's free to do what he likes yet I'm supposedly not free to tell him my opinion.

Then I get this reply from kirk:

"How old are these people complaining? Don't read them! Simple really. Why don't you go find a woman or something? I don't post on here as regular as I would liketo because, you know, life and all that. What Ewok said, pretty much hits the nail on the head, I'm not showing off; I just want people to see the stuff I work so hard on. (Haha hard on). If being a regular means going onto topics and spitting out your dummy, I'm glad I'm not classed as one. It's like Groundhog day on here, I spice things up if anything. Hitman review coming soon!"

Telling me to get a woman and that he has a life which is why he doesn't post on here yet he spends a great deal of his free time writing about video games lol. Then he spit's his dummy out and starts those stupid poo threads.

In three years on this forum I have never seen kirk post. Don't give a fudge if he posts on Twitter as the masked monkey one says that's Twitter, not amazon.

There's no forum rules here and anyone is entitled to post whatever they like but I'm equally as entitled to post what I like and if I wanna object to a non regular who only posts on here to show off his reviews and get his ego stroked by everyone telling him how great his reviews are then I'll do so.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 08:37:35 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
You've not been 3 years on the forum though, you took the huff and F-ed off for about a year of it. Does that mean you are still a regular? How long do you have to post here to be a regular? Do we have any guidlines on what it takes to be a regular?

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 08:38:26 GMT
I believe he was saying life gets in the way of keeping him from posting as regularly as he would like and I know what he means. I used to regulalry post on the RATs thread but just can't keep up any more.

To take that as 'I don't post because I have a life' is wildly out of context.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 08:39:47 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Nov 2012 08:41:51 GMT
7 weeks - 6 if you start a thread - 4 if the thread gets more than 20 unique contributers.

EDIT: above rules on becoming a regular - not debateable or disputable (except by anyone for any reason)

EDIT EDIT - not sure I can spell debateableble..

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012 08:40:09 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Nov 2012 08:41:44 GMT
Riyoshi says:
You have to shave your head, get some VGF tats on your fingers and grow a monobrow.

You're welcome.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 08:44:46 GMT
Bunny says:
The only rule to being regular is to eat lots of fibre, fruit and veg.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 08:47:03 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
I've been considering cutting out dairy which I hear makes you more regular than you like. Would that make me a super regular?

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 08:56:39 GMT
Bozz says:
Im not allowed to eat fruit and veg, does this make it impossible for me to become a regular?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012 09:00:56 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Nov 2012 09:01:04 GMT
Riyoshi says:
Not everyone is destined to be a hero. But you could be some sort of sidekick...like a.... waterboy.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012 09:31:19 GMT
AndyBSG says:
"I believe he was saying life gets in the way of keeping him from posting as regularly as he would like "

Clearly it doesn't because he's suddenly found plenty of time to post his juvenile 14 year old poo threads

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 09:43:45 GMT
Last edited by the author on 16 Nov 2012 09:49:18 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
I've decided that if you have been here less time than I have you're not a regular unless I like you.

I think that's the way everybody else roles around here so thats how I am going to deal with it from now on.

So here is a list of all forum regulars:

Bozz.

That is all.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012 09:48:20 GMT
Thats why I did not buy it, for some reason I was not allowed.

Too big they said?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012 09:50:50 GMT
Bozz says:
Boom, a regular, get in!

Also, as you have been here longer than me this must mean you like me!

Ive never been so happy.....

ACCEPTANCE!!!

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 12:45:52 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 16 Nov 2012 13:35:48 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012 17:44:27 GMT
Mr clark i will be the judge of whom is big, you can not just fly in here claiming to be big please send me your certificate of largness given out by the labour gov in 2007.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 21:03:24 GMT
Kirk Mckeand says:
Hi, just caught up with this, TOO BUSY! Also, I like how this thread also became a poo thread in my absense . Wayne, I bet you have loads of friends, you're such a nice chap. Love you man.

Posted on 16 Nov 2012 21:04:35 GMT
Dela says:
^Is that an attempt at sarcasm^

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012 21:04:59 GMT
Kirk Mckeand says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2012 21:09:15 GMT
Kirk Mckeand says:
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This discussion

Participants:  26
Total posts:  76
Initial post:  14 Nov 2012
Latest post:  17 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions