Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > video games discussion forum

Reminiscing on past forum times - the most memorable moments.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-73 of 73 posts in this discussion
Posted on 6 Dec 2011 11:03:14 GMT
lol the Radish story of old !! .. my god did I ever have that much free time ; )

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 12:22:42 GMT
There are some awesome actual forum moments (a couple that I may have contributed to or even instigated at times). I'd have to say best moments that have been a result of this forum but away from it are Fifa Clubs on the 360 which is still going strong now, The RATS on call of duty which I have rejoined after some absence, The Uncharted Wednesdays which I need to attend more of and Eurogamer this year where a number of us all met. If I could bring one person back to this forum now it would have to be Evil, he was to me what Karl Pilkington (An idiot Abroad) is to Ricky Gervais, somebody to poke a stick at and throw things at to see how he would react, and his reactions were always funny.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 12:33:38 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
Neil you just reminded me, not so much a forum moment but a twitter one with some overlap. Finding out Evil's dads name was Donald Bluck. I laughed for about 20 minutes!

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 12:37:19 GMT
You wouldn't bring Carl back then Neil?
Interesting.

Personally I always liked Evil. He could go way over the top, but why take any notice? Everybody knew that he could be nasty, so really he could never gang up on anybody. It usually ended with him against the world. He was more a pantomime villain, and the forum was certainly interesting with him part of it.

I also second Mackeys Bat story. That was extremely amusing.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 13:09:41 GMT
Donald Bluck.

is that true ha ha ha ha ha ha .. brilliant

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 13:14:57 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
I believe it is Gaz, Evil was giving Neil some serious stick on twitter but after Neil gave out his address and parents names he was never heard from again.

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 13:17:52 GMT
Sanchez says:
I can't remember Evil being on Twitter at all. How long ago was that?

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 13:18:57 GMT
Ha ha ha bloody Scousers how did you get his address neil ?

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 13:19:38 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
Must have been 6 months ago, maybe longer Sanchez.

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 13:21:43 GMT
It turned out Evil is only about 22 now as well. And he lived at home.

Telling us all about it was the funniest thing Neil's ever said. Even more amusing that it was during a sesh on the interminable Brink.

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 13:29:52 GMT
he is 22 all the crap he used to spout about neil living with his parents !

Whats makes him worse about being 22 is that Donald duck must of been out when his grand parents named his Dad !! .. they must of hated him.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 13:32:18 GMT
AstroMonkey says:
How many times must Evils dad have tried to phone a taxi only for the guy on the other end of the phone to go "Right then knob." and hang up?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 13:33:30 GMT
"How many times must Evils dad have tried to phone a taxi only for the guy on the other end of the phone to go "Right then knob." and hang up?"

ha ha ha LMFAO .. i bet he cant order Cabs, take aways anything ! lol

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 13:36:24 GMT
I remember Evil being on Twitter, the slight fly in the ointment seemed to be that posting his twitter ID on here was a banning offence for a while so it didn't get nearly the level of attention it deserved. I actually joined twitter just for the spectacle

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 13:51:30 GMT
Sanchez says:
It's coming back to me now......

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 19:45:52 GMT
Hunter says:
Bluck Donald P 1989 Hounslow London
Bluck Donald P 1969 Hounslow Middlesex

Just grabbed from Genes reunited after I did a google for donald bluck :)

Posted on 6 Dec 2011 23:45:26 GMT
Hubbard says:
I remember hearing these things. I definitely remember a few posts being deleted because his details were mentioned.

He's 22!? So he was roughly 19 - 20 when he was spouting all that s**t? LOL Oh dear...

Also Donald Bluck? LOLOLOL.

Don't think I'll ever be able to take him seriously again.

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Dec 2011 23:47:00 GMT
nephran says:
Its thems internet forum..What youses doing taking anyone seriously...

Posted on 7 Dec 2011 00:00:26 GMT
Nessy says:
Donald Bluck ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !, no wonder he spent so much time on here winding people up ;).

Posted on 14 Jun 2012 15:01:49 BDT
[Deleted by Amazon on 14 Jun 2012 15:07:43 BDT]

Posted on 14 Jun 2012 15:42:51 BDT
Thanks to the bizarre bump, had an entertaining time reminiscing on this thread :D

Posted on 17 Jun 2012 02:04:57 BDT
Hunter says:
Of all the necro' threads this was a good one to bring back :)

Posted on 17 Jun 2012 11:03:58 BDT
bump-as-this-thread-is-hilarious.-My-brain-is-a-bit-to-fried-to-really-contibute.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the video games discussion forum

This discussion

Participants:  34
Total posts:  73
Initial post:  4 Dec 2011
Latest post:  17 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions